Disney and Universal TOGETHER: Anyone do this?

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Your plan looks great!

My family usually does WDW + Potter. But we like Disney more so we would do 1 day at UOR for 4 days at Disney. You can accomplish all the HP stuff at UOR in one day.

However a family that prefers thrill rides would probably enjoy more time at UOR, so your plan might be the best balance if that is the case.

1 Like

I usually always do Universal and Disney in one trip. Doing it this September again. Your plan looks great- staying at Royal Pacific will make you enjoyment level of Universal a lot higher, as express pass WILL be needed during holiday crowds.

However… I always do Disney portion of trip second. As much as I love Harry Potter and Jurassic Park (and I do love them - more than any Disney IP, except Figment) Disney is still the “big” deal part of trip and in my opinion, it is a bit of a let down going from Disney to Universal. Just something to consider. You can still have a great time, just think you may miss some of the Disney magic while you are at Universal and it may lead to some comparisons that favor Disney.

And I agree with some of the other posts doing express pass will allow you to do all of Wizarding World in a single day, if you want too add 3rd Disney park day.

1 Like