Dining Reservation Finder down

Just checking to see if it’s only me having a problem or site wide. For 6 days (random times, but usually at night) the dining reservation finder has been down. Attempting to get a few ressies for our December trip :slight_smile:

This was addressed here:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Yep - we think we can get it working again. Thanks for your patience here. And thanks @SirGreggLadyV !

4 Likes

Does anyone have any recommendations as how to make ADRs with another reservation finder service? I completely understand the current TP issue, as I am a paid subscriber. I have been fortunate in the past in scoring ADRs with TP. However, I need to make ADRs and I’m not staying on property. Any suggestions shall be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

It’s not just TP. It’s a server side change that Disney made regarding how dining reservations are handled. So, as far as I can see, no one can just check dining reservations automatically, everything has to be checked by hand. So you can look yourself, just no automated services will help at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your expeditious and thorough response. :saluting_face: :wink: I feared that it would be the case. :pensive: Other 3rd party companies are still stating that their reservation finder is “working” and to $ubscribe! I already $ubscribe to TP and do not wish to lose any more money. Thanks again and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! :partying_face:

You can try Mousedining. It doesn’t say it’s not working. Email alert is free and you can add that to your VIP (at least you can with gmail and iPhone) and then it basically comes in as a text.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response. I shall definitely check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::saluting_face: