Dining Plans Returning

Didn’t see it posted yet. Dining plants returning and can be added beginning on 5/31 to arrivals on or after Jan 9, 2024.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/plans/

5 Likes

Looks like the options will be Quick Service or the Disney Dining Plan. No Deluxe listed on the page. No pricing info that I can see.

Ugh looks like not for U.K. bookings because our packages are already on sale for next year and include a dining credit.

1 Like

It’s about time! By why can’t they start it sooner? Ugh.

1 Like

Disney Parks Blog article about this and so many other changes!

2024 hotel room only and packages released May 31.
No APR needed for date-based tickets, starting Jan 9, 2024.
That’s just a few items.

7 Likes

Hallelujah!

2 Likes

I’m cautiously optimistic about making G+ reservations ahead of time. They need to get rid of the park hopping limits now!

8 Likes

100% agree!

2 Likes

Wow they buried the lead on that one! This would be VERY welcome.

Simplifying the Disney Genie+ experience: We have heard from guests that they would like ways to plan with Disney Genie+ service and individual Lightning Lane selections before the day of their park visit, and we want you to know we are working on ways guests may do this for visits in 2024.

7 Likes

This just keeps getting better and better!

2 Likes

Wish this all were sooner but glad they’re listening.

1 Like

Is it me or are we bringing back fast pass+

7 Likes

I sincerely hope so.

3 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

But with a price tag.

2 Likes

Good updates!! We always used the dining plan. Even if we weren’t “saving” money, I liked that it was paid for ahead of time cuz it was NOT magical seeing the bill after a dinner at Artist’s Point or CRT! :joy:

10 Likes

No way. No that they know people will pay for G+ they will never bring back FP. Maybe go back to pre-purchase before trip or booking one LL ahead of the trip.

2 Likes

That’s what we mean. Same rules and system of FPP just paid.

3 Likes

Now that I can hope for.

1 Like

Didn’t it used to include 2 snacks per day? These plans show just 1 per day now. Reduced value for Epcot festivals.

2 Likes