Dining glitch - reservations to be cancelled

Wow, not a bad consolation prize!

4 Likes

Can I give them back their $25 and have my Be Our Guest lunch reservation back?? :sob:

I made a new lunch reservation at Skipper Canteen in its place but I’m not excited about it at all. Anyone have a MK lunch suggestion to take its place that will brighten my day? All that is available in the park is Skipper Canteen and Tony’s. Anyone have thoughts on if leaving the park for lunch is worth the time spent traveling?

1 Like

Interested in this also. Haven’t decided if taking the boat to WL for lunch is worth it.

Yep! Kids here’s your souvenir money! Got seven GCs for 7 cancelled ADRs and am now counting on res finder to find me what I thought I had!

1 Like

Got my 4 e-mails for my canceled reservations. All of mine were just time adjustments to ADRs that I had. I would rather have the ADRs than the money. It would not be a big deal if was just me, but I am traveling with 6 other people. The ironic part is I would not have tried to change them had it not been for the reservation finder alert. Then after that every Disney news feed said that more ADRs were released.

How about the Wave?

Yea, that would make me feel better.

I also just got my seven gift cards. It’s something!! And reservation finder will come through I feel sure of it! :-):grinning:

1 Like

Me too. I’m so sorry.

Same! I thought I was just super lucky with the res finder that morning.

We’re eating there for breakfast that morning. I only have the 1 reservation I’m upset about (BOG) so I’ll perk up and be just fine. Attitude adjustment is happening now! <3

2 Likes

Yes! It wasn’t too big of a deal to me. It was only Coral Reef. I did receive a GC.

Just wanted to report that the reservation finder came through on two of the ADRs I lost during the glitch. Thank you Touring Plans!!!

3 Likes

Nice! None for me yet. We’ve got 5 people so I’ve resolved myself to the fact that it may take a while. :pensive:

We also have 5! Take heart! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like