Dining Card Rumor?

Not for me but just got passholder email
AP room discounts 30%
May-July

1 Like

How can they claim it’s 25% off (and not “up to”) for YC then? So annoying. Just have no discount then.

1 Like

Makes pop century pretty doable. Saw it was $169 for a standard room around mother’s day.

I really wish the main disney site was like the DVC site where you could see a calendar view of what days are available and the cost

5 Likes

Yes - I believe we all do.

You can (at least I can - I’ll see if you can)

Please hold

Oh the site is jammed - it’s going to be a bit, but I’ll come back and show you were to see it, provided it’s viewable on the consumer side.

wait really? How do I fake that i’m a TA??

I’m always nosey and want to see what days are available. Y’know…for science.

2 Likes

I did miss the “available dates” thing on the first read through - that part I can’t see. But rates by dates you can see.

Still waiting…

I support science.

1 Like

Oh dang - it must just be a TA side of life. On the TA site if I click “Rate Details” I can then click again to see the entire calendar. But when I click that on the consumer side I get nothing helpful. Sorry!

If I can help at all LMK :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you know when the Boardwalk Villas were last refurbished? I’m trying to have a real bed for everyone, and the villas would mean we’d have to have a pull out couch instead, but maybe that’s doable.

2016 for a minor refurb. But rumors, based on room availability, are that the next refurbishment of the rooms will begin September 2023. It is due for a major refurb.

It is possible refurbs at Boardwalk Inn will also be taking place.

But again, there is no definitive timing. Still, we already know that the Boardwalk is undergoing significant refurbs in the lobby and other areas.

1 Like

Mine was pricing the same exact room. I love Yacht Club :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep, probably, but it allowed me to select the new offer when I tried to modify so I figured I’d jist give it a try. I can’t do 4 nights now even if it was a great value to switch. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ve never been able to see DVC but I’ve been saying this for years about Disney availability! So many other hotels do this.

3 Likes

We just got this applied to our stay. Since we are staying 6 nights at a deluxe, we are getting $900. The funny thing is that there are only two of us (me and DS10), so we may have to splurge on some nicer meals this time. Frankly, I’m hoping for a different discount on the room that isn’t tied to food.

1 Like

The Boardwalk Inn room refurbishment was announced as part of the whole resort changes

This is a DVC post but refers to the original announcement. No timeline has been announced.

Thanks! If they haven’t started the rooms yet, it’s probably unlikely there will be any ready by early summer.

I believe the villas are September. I have read some recent posts that makes me think some work is being done on the Inn side, but I don’t think that is confirmed. That being said, I am a villa owner and although the rooms are older, I would never hesitate to stay there.

1 Like

I’m seeing the same thing for my days. 3 months ago I booked water view at rack rate for 681. Looking for a discount they increased the price to 690 and are giving a discount of $9 :rage:. I’m thinking of calling about this. Yes I could stay in standard with the discount or head to boardwalk but the whole family wanted YC or BC (BC has no availability with the discount for my dates).

1 Like

I chatted, but was essentially told to just watch in case any discounts were released later.

1 Like

Oh and there aren’t any standards being offered with a discount at all at Yacht…at least for my dates. How much are you seeing and what dates?