DHS added to Extended Evening Hours from April13th

Title says it all really.

Story here, will add new links when I find them.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/extra-magic-hours/news/28jan2022-disneys-hollywood-studios-joins-the-extended-evening-theme-park-hours-schedule.htm

6 Likes

Not on the calendar yet, no parks are (for that week)… unless I’m missing it Five Day Calendar | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

It is here

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

MK is not listed (yet) that week.

2 Likes

I’m excited, just wish it was starting a month or so earlier.

ummmm, it looks like they are substituting HS for MK that week. I wonder if they are going to keep it just Mon & Wed evenings (two parks)?

I’d rather have MK than DHS…much bigger park with more outdoor rides that would be fun at night.

6 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

I doubt MK is going away - I’m guessing they just haven’t finalized the schedule for it yet.

4 Likes

I’m very excited about this. With two teens late night works so much better than rope drop

6 Likes

I agree with your statement, but I would be ok with subbing HS for EP. All three each week would be better, but if I had to pick two parks for extended evening hours it would be MK and HS.

2 Likes

Not for me but I’m a sucker for Epcot. It has a very very special place in my heart. I walked into it the last trip and I just immediately felt happy. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m with you. We are staying at BC on our next trip because we like going to Epcot a lot, especially at night.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I bought my DVC resale contract several years ago at BCV.

You can’t possibly get any closer to a theme park.

1 Like

Oh but you can :wink:

(okay not at WDW though)

4 Likes

“The first Extended Evening hours date at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is April 13 2022, from 9pm to 11pm.”

This has me curious. Just one single day to start. I’m wondering if this date may coincide with the opening of Fantasmic!

Then it goes on to say,…

“Attraction availability has yet to be announced.”

Hmmmm

3 Likes

Yessss! That’s what I’m talking about! 8 days to check in. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really don’t think that I’ll be able to stay anywhere else out there. It was maybe a mistake to go so big on the first trip. :rofl:

1 Like

I know what you mean! It’s going to be tough to stay out on Harbor. :joy:

1 Like

It seems like this was a one-time thing. MK is scheduled on the 20th.

1 Like

Booooooooooooooo! :frowning: