Design the worst replacement attraction ever

That might make it too fun. (At least for the riders.)

Instead, I think the people who are NOT riding can squirt the people who are ON the PeopleMover itself.

Well, to be fair, Letterman did retire almost 4 years ago now. :woozy_face:

True…and I remember watching Letterman’s brief morning show in 1980. I’d watch it when I had a high school break.

:smile:

At least she didn’t say: “The Raw Sewage Flume… that sounds fun!”

It sometimes disturbs me to consider how similar are thought processes were/are. My favorite was the horizontal blade at shoulder level at the bottom of the first hill…

1 Like

It’s actually pretty hilarious in places. I had little hope for it after the horrible Hercules (I skipped seeing it in the theater and waited for the video to come out) and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Ah. The “headchopper” idea…only it really does chop the head!

1 Like

OK, here’s my worst ride. Rename KS to “Rainforest of the Future”. Clear cut all of the trees, remove all of the animals, and build nondescript commercial buildings, parking lots, and ugly apartment complexes. (They could sell off the rooms as a DVC property…). They could make it more exciting by having CMs dressed as cartel members chasing the buses firing off blanks. Paintball guns might be even more exciting; each cast member could use a different color and they could have contests to see who had the most kills. Of course Disney would have to post a sign reading “Caution, you may get shot”…

5 Likes

I’m tall and can touch the top of the tunnel on space mountain. I Don’t like thinking about low clearance on coasters

1 Like

A new Dumbo ride sort of like Avatar…you fly on the back of an elephant and your tour guide is Michael Keaton…sorry it’s late afternoon and coffee has worn off

1 Like

Oh, wait though. I think they should keep the same Dumbo ride mechanism. Only, they affix a giant screen to each Dumbo that displays a digital representation of what you’re doing!

2 Likes

My son took one look at IASW and deadpanned, “That is terrifying.”

A 4-D ride through a simulated WDW that has no booze and all the food comes from Guy Fieri’s place.

1 Like

Under the sea with Nemo just as it is only with Baby Shark playing on loop.

4 Likes

Okay. Got it. For the Stitch theater, instead they teleport Mickey Mouse. That’s it. Then you leave.

3 Likes

I actually had to stop reading; this thread is so disturbing!

1 Like

@ryan1 - I had never seen Emperor’s New Groove until just a few years ago. I wasn’t interested in even giving it the time of day. Then a friend I really trust recommended it and THEN I was intrigued.
It is seriously one of my favorite movies of all times. It is downright entertaining.

4 Likes

When I saw your llama comment upthread I immediately thought ENG. I would enjoy an entire Kuzcotopia theme park. THAT’s what should go in at Rafiki’s Planet Watch!

4 Likes

Such a good idea!

2 Likes

It’s my birthday present to me! I’m so happy!

2 Likes