Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

Why is he sitting in a bucket of pudding?

20 Likes

Da go bah

1 Like

This is the way.

8 Likes

They do not verify revenue if you are applying as a sole proprietor. I only put $5K on first app, no issue there. $100 is pretty low revenue for even a small sole prop - I don’t know the answer to that except it will likely say to them you have low cash flow?

I’d suggest looking at the exact steps they provide for applying a a sole prop in the 10x Travel course, or on Frequent Miler posts.

3 Likes

We all already needed some extra sleep this morning. DS learned gym here is open 24/7 and he had a midnight workout, now vegetating in suite. (Knew he would especially love that room.)

Girls and I explored, super nice grounds. I’m sitting under umbrella poolside enjoying coffee. They’re checking out the grotto.

Mid-night Drill
Lesson learned last night: in a VIP suite here, even if you unlock the adjoining room door, if someone in the living area closes it you can’t open it from the king room side because there’s no door handle!

DW wakes up at 2am and noticed door is closed and she can’t open it.
Wakes me asking where DS is. Told her he came in earlier because I woke up when he turned on lights.
She’s worried and we want to get in that room. Check phone and maps makes it look like DS is somewhere out on resort grounds.

Weird, but entirely within the realm of possibility. DW and my nickname for him since he was little is Upgrade. He’s always looking to takie that extra step in any plan or purchase and I could see him thinking, Hmm, I should take a 2am walk.

I walk out room door and try to use key card on suite door from hallway: RED LIGHT NO SOUP FOR YOU.

Long story short, he had locked door from inside as one does so that disables key card unlock.

DW calls him on phone asks him where he is, he says Boston. Because, silly question, he was sleeping. Having just woke up herself she gets more worried because she doesn’t get he’s joking.

He opens door with a “what the heck is happening?” face.

Back to bed.

22 Likes

I shared in another thread so you may have already seen that I saw a TikTok recently where a teenage boy went to Italy without his parents’ knowledge or permission. At least Boston is stateside :laughing:

12 Likes

Cute from top of elevator when getting to our room floor.

9 Likes

That’s wicked cute

4 Likes

My phone swipe keyboard is so weird.
How did it think that weird was cute, w is nowhere near c?
*View

10 Likes

*word :rofl:

8 Likes

Elevator ride

8 Likes

18 Likes

There’s a guy out there with a YouTube channel that is ALL elevators. He would love this!

4 Likes

14 Likes

Trying my fakegps trick to add us to 3 Bridges CSR walk up list before we drive over and hope they let us park to grab dinner. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:question:

1 Like
4 Likes

Cool, thanks!

2 Likes

DS looking up the menu at Three Bridges before noticed they don’t have the cured salmon poke bowl anymore! There are other poke bowl types that look good too, but that salmon was chef’s kiss.

Also, just looking at menu on Disney site and noticed a pop up warning - multiple restaurants closed there this week, including Three Bridges! - but it opens back up today. Here’s hoping there isn’t some boomerang effect making it super busy.

7 Likes

Amex and Uber credits. Interesting.