Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

Experiments, I like it!

2 Likes

It. is. time.
flint-stones-clock-out

21 Likes

Have a great trip! Safe travel wishes to you and your fam. Are you skipping the next podcast? I thought Ben was off. Must be wrong though. Still in the middle of the game show!
BTW: Who gets BTM wrong, lol!

4 Likes

Thanks!

Not sure what podcast you’re referring to?

2 Likes

Have a fantastic trip!

3 Likes

(Checks notes…) maybe I am getting this confused. Were they (the forum world on some thread) not joking around with you about your name being somewhat similar to a poscaster (T.J. from Disney World is Awesome)?
I remember a Mike from Blog Mickey mix-up.
Now i can’t recall who it was, lol. Sorry for the mix-up.

Edit: Now I’m pretty sure it wasn’t you. But my brain sees the similarity with T.J.s name from podcasts and it filled in the blanks, lol.

2 Likes

Car loaded, waiting for humans to be ready to leave for airport.

Posting completely unrelated photo from my last Miami visit for fun.

10 Likes

HURRY UP HUMANS!!!
Safe travels!

4 Likes

He reminds me of this guy
f9702573-832c-4774-ad7c-3569c249c3b5_screenshot
Or maybe this one, lol
Baby Herman from Roger Rabbit

6 Likes

Have an amazing trip - safe travels!

2 Likes

On her way to her first flight!

No problem getting assigned pre-board so we can wipe down seats for any possible nuts.

Last trip we were on first flight in morning so had an empty plane, was nice.

This flight Is third hop for this plane (Austin, BWI, then here) so fingers crossed it has a decent amount of empty space for us to score a row.

Already see 4 other pre-board people lined up in chairs, so going to be a busy pre!

16 Likes

4 Likes

By the time we boarded, had to be 15 preboarders in wheelchairs, was another Mom and son who were obviously allergy preboarders like us, then a ton of family boarding behind us. Still, was a pretty speedy process considering.

16 Likes

If we were driving us usual, probably would be just on the other side of New Jersey.

9 Likes

you may never go back to driving again! I won’t if I can possible help it.

5 Likes

Quick updates:

Very slight late boarding, only arrived in Orlando about 20 minutes later than scheduled, otherwise smooth sailing.

Picked out a Durango - just missed getting a special edition gray one, but another family took it before we had a chance to walk across the aisle.
Anyway, super nice ride.

Sadly did not get a fireworks view suite, they tried but said all of those were checked in already.

I got an email to check in via mobile earlier, but wasn’t sure if that would be to my advantage or not. Next time I’ll do it. Still beautiful room.

Two full bathrooms, two 80" HDTVs. Turns out both the large sofa (queen) in the living area and smaller one (double) in the attached king room are pull out sofas. (I asked if that were the case via email and was told only 1 was.) So, you can sleep 6 in here easily.

Self parking is a bit of a hike, but not too terrible.

We stopped at Chipotle for food after landing to prevent the hangries.
Thinking we might recuperate for a bit in room, maybe hit Disney Springs later, then shop for snacks, water etc.
Come back for a movie on the ginormous TV’s or walk across the hall to watch fireworks from there.

20 Likes

Ok, I’m super behind here, but I’m looking at a business card application now - it looks like they only require “business type” “business name” “date business established” and “annual revenue”. DH wants to know if they verify revenue and I want to know what happens when I say my annual revenue is $100.

1 Like

Does it come with an airbag?

4 Likes

Remind me where you’re staying tonight? That is indeed quite a nice room!

2 Likes

Post is not empty.

13 Likes