Seeking Offsite recommendations best for relaxation

Evermore does look pretty awesome, but I’ve only looked at the Conrad Hilton there eyeing the use of future free night certificates, area seems expensive otherwise.

Like Jeff said, we stayed at the Hyatt Grand Cypress last year and LOVED it. Prices in general never seem terrible, but if you have Hyatt or Chase points can really get some deals.

We’re staying again this summer, getting a ginormous VIP suite for 24k points per night, but a regular room is far less than that. (If I had a large group staying there I’d probably book a few regular rooms and 1 VIP suite. The suite has a huge dining area, kitchen (no food heating ability weirdly) and living area with tv, plus multiple balconies. If you got a Pool/Disney side suite, you can all watch EP & MK fireworks from room.

By the way the VIP suite comes with two bathrooms. It also includes a separate king bed room and I believe you can add a second king bedroom on the other side of the suite. In that case you’d have three bathrooms two king beds two pull out doubles and another pull out couch that’s a queen I believe. Or you could just add other regular rooms.

Pool is absolutely great, huge grotto, multiple swim areas, outdoor movie tv. Also a lake with water sports, pitch putt golf, all included with resort fee. Points stays that fee is waived.

Technically can walk to DS, but would be a hot 25 minutes at least. Probably 5 minute Uber or drive.

You can see my reports from Grand Cypress last year starting here in my Deluxe it Up thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes