Decorating Magic Bands

And some of my tattoos. the larger ones have more detail and make a prettier background, but really have to be trimmed to fit on the MB.

3 Likes

Goodness lol. I wish I could find some really good villain tattoos.

Me too @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1. I havenā€™t found any either. I was looking for Star Wars ones before I went to Star Wars weekend and finally found some shelf space but no tattoos. :frowning: Also havenā€™t found any Frozen ones, but I havenā€™t really looked since mid-May. And Iā€™m sure theyā€™re out there somewhere.

I found one really nice set on eBay but they were in the UK and with the exchange rate and shipping it was going to be like $26 dollars for two little sheets of tattoos lol. I decided not to. They were nice though. I wonder if those custom stick on tattoo places would do them.

Frozen tattoos, but I canā€™t tell if they are sized right for MBs. http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Temporary-Includes-Princess-Kristoff/dp/B00KE02L08/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Oh I might have to get some of those. Iā€™m a sucker for Olaf and that would be a fun magic band. Plus he might actually show up pretty well on the orange band.

2 Likes

I love this one! Mine is green as well, and itā€™s nice to see that the tattoos showed up well!

These are the bands that drove me to try to do our own decorations. You must really spend some time working on them, so clean / clear lines. I ordered yellow band this time because of your yellow one - I am going to try!

Should I change my orange one to a yellow one so it shows up better? I got DD a pink one and DH a gray one because he only likes dark colors.

1 Like

The orange one does some pretty strange things to the tattoo colors. Was not happy with this one so I just threw lots of glitter on it because one can never be too sparkly.

9 Likes

Thanks for the picture. I will change to yellow!

Even though it washes out some of the colors I really like that @Sorcerers_Apprentice!

1 Like

Final Mermaid MB

15 Likes

I think that turned out really nice!

1 Like

My DD19 and I really love the green one. I think you have inspired her to try one! Thanks again for sharing, @Sorcerers_Apprentice!!

1 Like

Minnie and friends (and I notice some dog hair stuck on this oneā€¦silly Maddie).

8 Likes

I really like that one, too, @Sorcerers_Apprentice! My DD19 loves Pluto and wants to make one with just him, if she can find enough different poses. Iā€™m sure we will have dog hair in ours because we have a golden retriever! :smile:

The Minnie and Friends tattoo set that I got had three different Plutos. http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Minnie-Friends-Supplies-Tattoos/dp/B0040VBNCE

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! DD will be thrilled!

1 Like

This one is still in process but since Iā€™m leaving for WDW tomorrow, it might night get done.

10 Likes