December 2015 Roll Call

We are 12/19-12/23 AKL Kidani

I arrive solo Nov 29-Dec3, then hubby joins me Dec 3-8th, We’re staying at Pop. I’ve been for the holiday season before but this is hubby’s first time. I’m excited he will get to see Osbourne lights before they’re gone. I signed up for the Merry & Bright Dessert Party. I’ve got 24 hrs before to cancel. We shall see how the upcoming review looks like.

Annemarie

1 Like

My wife and I will be at POP 11/30 through 12/4 celebrating our 25th anniversary. We honeymooned at WDW, too. This will be our 6th trip, but our first that includes MVMCP. We’re excited!

Eddie

1 Like

A number of us are hitting the MVMCP on the 29th. I will be there solo. You should join us!

I will be there 12/5-12/11 with Dd, her Dh and twin Gd’s age 6. Can’t wait. Staying at yacht club.

It’s been two years in the planning and one whole year to pay for it but we are finall y back at AKL from 20th to 26th December. This is where my husband proposed 8 years ago and now I get to spend my birthday in MK on 23rd. So much planned and we managed to get all our ADRs. Our daughter,s second time but she was only 8 weeks old before. It’s a long way from China but we’re ready :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::laughing:

1 Like

Stayin at CBR from 12/17-12/24 for our first holiday trip to WDW. Can’t wait!

1 Like

We’ll be at AKL 12/8-12/15

We are going to be there Nov 28th - Dec 7th. And like a few others going to MVMCP on Dec 3rd. Staying at Caribbean Beach. First time ever to WDW after going to DLR our whole lives. Found it was cheaper to upgrade my Premium DLR ap to Premier (been a goal forever to do that!). So freaking excited! It’s a trip of a lifetime for us, to be there so long and so far away from home (Washington State)

1 Like

Congratulations!

We’ll be there - barely qualifying as December :slight_smile: - 12/31-1/2 staying at the Swan. Partying it up with the kids at Epcot on NYE. :tada:

We’re doing the DCL Wonder 12/18-12/24 out of Galveston, then driving to Orlando and doing the Parks 12/25-1/1. Would much rather do the cruise after the Parks - but we had to take what we could get due to schedule. Had a hard time getting any type of reservation anywhere because it was a last minute decision - and we booked late. Regardless, we’re MORE than excited - even though huge drives are involved where we used to fly before. I know things will be crazy because of the crowds - and the fam won’t let me use a TP because they hate being structured! (Drives me nuts!) - so we’ll meander around the parks all day - and not do too much - but I’m prepared for that and can enjoy just being there!!! So Yay anyway! Just being there will do it for me for a few years!

BTW - very cool forum!

We are heading to New Smyrna Beach the week before Christmas, so we decided to hop over to WDW for a couple of days (you know, since we are so close and haven’t been there for 2.5 years). We are there 12/21-12/23. 7th trip to the world!

1 Like

We are going 12/1-7 and staying at WL. Celebrating wife’s birthday, daughter’s first time, and momma’s first time. Very excited. The trip almost was cancelled several times due to Uncle Sam.

On a Disney Cruise Dec 18-24 out of Galveston, then driving 13 hours on Christmas Eve to get to WDW on the 25th to be there for 1/1. I still plan to be there for rope drop so I can get as much as possible in before the mad crush. I’ll miss MVMCP, but does anyone know if the parades will still be there? Hate to miss the Christmas parade!

Also excited to see Osborne Lights before they leave. We have a Dessert Reception reservation - so hopefully it will be a good spot. We tried to see them on our last trip - but it was so crowded my family vetoed my picture request and we went back to Ft Wilderness (cabins are the best! Only way to go!)

The mind is going already! Guess I already posted about this! Maybe too excited for the trip! 18 days and counting! :smiley:

We’re staying at POR 12/6-12/11 (4 park days) & doing MVMCP on 12/10. It’s my & my son’s first Disney trip & also his birthday celebration. :smile: