December 2015 Roll Call

12/11 - 12/19 POFQ & I’m ready now!

1 Like

Dec 2- 7. PORS. Taking my parents-- DD76, DM74. (I’m 46) I will def do some alone touring. Would love to meet liners. (over the last 8 trips since 2012-- I still have not met 1 liner “in the flesh”) 47 days to go! I’m sure everyone is as excited as I am!!!

2 Likes

We will be near each other. I’m at PORS for the same dates. Maybe a meet?

1 Like

My first at Disney for the holiday season too! Have always wanted to see Disney decorated for Christmas. We have similar dates-- of course you are there much longer-- lucky you!

I’m at PORS 12/2–12/7. Maybe a meet at some point?

1 Like

I’m at PORS 12/2–12/7. Maybe a meet at some point?

1 Like

I’ll be at PORS 12/2-12/7. First for Christmas and party for me too.

1 Like

I second not having met a liner “in the flesh”. I am hoping we can get a meet up coordinated for some of the early December travelers! I will set-up something on facebook as soon as I firm up a few more travel details.

1 Like

Hi. We’ll be at POFQ during the same time you are. Hopefully we can work out a Liners meet. 42_Wallaby_Way is also going to be there, and says he’s never met a Liner in person. Might be fun.
Dave

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

I will be there Dec 14-20. Then we are headed to Kennedy Space Center for the 21st. Very excited to see that.

1 Like

Our trips seem to coincide in 2015, @42_Wallaby_Way - We are coming for the first time during the holidays 12/7-13! AKL this trip. Weren’t we just a day off in April?

1 Like

I think you are right about April last year. Maybe this time!

1 Like

We are coming 12/15-12/21 which coincided with the free dining plan. Staying at Caribbean Beach. DH DS 9 DD 6 My 1st time since 1986! My kids have never been. Very excited!

2 Likes

we will be there November 29 - December 3. Stayng off site this trip at Bonnet Creek

2 Likes

We are there 12/4-12/18. Offsite first two days to do Sea World, then 12/6-12/15 at Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level. Head to Tampa to visit friends on the 15th for a couple of days before heading home. We, too, are doing MVMCP on 12/8.

2 Likes

Maybe we will run into each other on the 8th. I am so hoping to meet a few liners

1 Like

Laura, our dates match your dates to a T!

We arrive 11/30, but first day in parks is 12/1. We have tix for MVMCP on 12/3 (my birthday). We’re staying at AoA and this will be our 5-year-old grandson’s first trip!

We weren’t able to take our kids to Disney until they were 12 and 13, so we’ve never had a little one in the parks before. We are all so excited!

We’ll be there 11/30-12/5. Staying in AoA family suite with DH, DD, DS, DDIL, and first visit for DGS (5). We’re doing the MVMCP on 12/3.

Laura, our dates match your dates to a T!

We arrive 11/30, but first day in parks is 12/1. We have tix for MVMCP on 12/3 (my birthday). We’re staying at AoA and this will be our 5-year-old grandson’s first trip!

We weren’t able to take our kids to Disney until they were 12 and 13, so we’ve never had a little one in the parks before. We are all so excited!

1 Like

Going to Disney World in December for my birthday with two friends! Arriving 12/3/15 and staying at Art of Animation in a Little Mermaid room. Going to Magic Kingdom all day Friday, Dec. 4th and staying for the MVMCP (reservation at 9:35 a.m. for BOG, but trying to get an earlier time). Spending Saturday, Dec. 5th at Hollywood Studios (lunch reservation at 50’s Diner and dinner reservation at Sci-Fi theater). Sunday, Dec. 6th at Disney Springs (lunch reservation at Raglan’s). So excited!

1 Like