December 2015 Roll Call

I didn’t see a thread yet, so I figured I’d start one.

I just booked today for 12/6-12/12. Right now we’re booked at POR, but that may change. This will be my umpteenth Disney trip, 3rd for my DH and 2nd for our DD. We went the same week last year but only did 3 parks days, I’m hoping to do 5 this time, and I’m planning on getting tickets for MVMCP for 12/10!

1 Like

we are going to visit DN who earned an internship and will be there over Christmas. We arrive the 17th and do MVMCP for the first time. Then leave on the 23rd before it gets too crowded. Excited to be there when not so hot. Always go in the summer. Will be there with DH, DD 8 and DS 6 staying at BCV.

1 Like

Howdy from TX! We will be at Caribbean Beach Dec 14-26. We are celebrating our daughter’s graduation, our 20th anniversary, and the finalization of our DS’s adoption. I hope to run into some of you! :slight_smile: (DD17, DD14, DS11, DS2, DH and me)

1 Like

We will be there 12/1-12/6. Going to the MVCP on the 3rd. Staying at POP

1 Like

11/28-12/9, solo at pop 11/28 -11/30, moving over to CR 11/30-12/9 with the family, MVMCP 12/8. My first trip to WDW during the holiday season and my first Christmas party.

1 Like

We are going December 3-13, doing the Christmas party for the first time! It’s just my husband and I this time, I’ve always wanted to go at Christmas time to see the decorations. Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter this trip. Have stayed someplace different every time.

1 Like

Going 12/6-12/11. Have a POR princess room. Both my DD, DH, & my 2nd trip to DD. so excited!

1 Like

Greetings from California! Can’t wait for our trip December 24-January 2! We (Me, DH, DD10) will be staying at POFQ and are bracing ourselves for the Christmas crowds. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary with a return trip to The World where we celebrated our honeymoon 20 years ago. This is DD’s first trip and she’s beyond excited!

1 Like

Just in case some of you have not joined the Liners December 2015 facebook page. Redirecting...
Yesterday was my Dalmatian day! So excited.

1 Like

We are taking our first WDW vacation Dec. 20-26th. A little nervous of the crowds at Christmas but very very excited to be going. We are taking my niece who will turn 9 on the 23rd and our DD who will be 9 then as well. Any suggestions would be great. We already have our ADR in place and are staying at ASM. The only glitch I’ve ran into is my husband booked our flights into Sanford airport :frowning: We’ll figure out the travel arrangements from there in due time I guess!

1 Like

We are there 12/7-12/11 and then cruise 12/11-12/14. We are at AofA. We were there 2 years ago with both DDs, but now both of them are a little older so I’m hoping they enjoy it more. We have tickets for the MVMCP 12/8.

2 Likes

We will be there 12/1-12/7. Going to the MVMCP on the 3rd, it will be our first party. Staying at Bay Lake then moving to Boardwalk. DW, DD4, DD7, mom and me. We normally go in September but mom really wanted to see the Christmas decorations.

1 Like

1216/15 thru 12/23/15 at Pop Century. We have several 1st’s on this trip with a first trip for my Mom and 6 month granddaughter. First time for my 2 nieces to go with us and first time to fly and use the magical express. The rest of my family(husband, 2 daughters and 2 son in laws will be celebrating our 10th trip. Can’t wait to make magical memories with this group of 10.

1 Like

Hi!
12/27-1/3 for my crew. Staying at the Poly…looking forward to the crazy, and the fun! But no real “expectations”.

:slight_smile: Mary Anne aka Ommax3

1 Like

Hi! 11/30 - 12/6. Staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time. MVMCP on the 4th. Taking adult son, adult daughter and almost 4 year old granddaughter. So ready for the trip!

1 Like

12/18-12/21 at POR.

1 Like

12/4-12/11 at Coronado Springs!

1 Like

Hi all
We will be there December 2-7 at POFQ. My third visit, but first time in 22 years. No kiddos, just two of us. Looking forward to seeing the parks decorated for the holidays again; and can’t wait to see Animal Kingdom for the first time. Counting down the days!

1 Like

Hello Liners! DH and I are going to stay at POP, 12/29 to 1/2. Can’t wait!

1 Like

We (DH DSs 11 & 8) are coming 12/15-12/22 and staying at ASS. We planned this trip last minute so we could see the Christmas decorations and festivities for the first time - we have been during all other seasons before. We are all very excited and any tips for what not to miss during the season would be appreciated.

1 Like