Data-Driven Counter Service Recommendations

I was kinda phasing you out anyway, tbh.

1 Like

Americans don’t know about other countries. They think theirs is the only one. And also the best one. It’s sad.

Amurrica! (by god)

Oh, sorry, I forgot to put down my flag and my can of generic beer first. Let me try that again.

"AMURRICA!!!"

Yeah, we’re pretty myopic. I’m sorry. On the other hand, we did invent theme parks. … Wait, that might not be a good thing … :thinking:

I really, Really miss this. It was a good breakfast after rope dropping the park :pleading_face::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry:

1 Like

I am also trying Yak and Yeti for the first time ever!! I’m very excited, and several people I know have raved about the food there. I do like the Satu’li bowls, but the cheeseburger pods, while ok, but underwhelming…

Answers are up!

6 Likes

Creature Comforts = Any Starbucks
Tamu Tamu = Anywhere that slings Dole Whips
Satu’li Canteen = Bring a fork to the Abc Commissary, walk around back to the dumptser. Open lid and enjoy. Bon Appetit! :plate_with_cutlery:

*Purely just a silly joke. I have nothing against Satu’li Canteen at all.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: I was feeling like someone needed to take back my liner card.

1 Like

I think as long as you never PLANNED to eat there in the past, you’re still a liner. :wink:

I realized that the short trips (often only hit 2 parks and trip), the fact that we aren’t snackers, and the fact that my DH likes to go to places he knows we like, my knowledge of the smaller places is limited. Plus, I find that I like choices - we would rarely try a place that sells one thing (except Sleepy Hollow). I don’t understand this trend unless it is a popcorn cart. My family is easy, but we each have different tastes.

1 Like

This is so much fun. I love it (and totally dig the statistics behind it) I would love to see a non-GE Hollywood studies, and a Flame Tree equivalent since this is my husbands very favorite place!

You were supposed to comment on the blog itself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Flame Tree’s correlations were interesting to me.
Eat This: Pecos Bill, Capt. Cook’s, and Sunshine Seasons
Not That: Pinocchio Village Haus

Let’s see, non-GE HS …
ABC Commissary -
Eat This: Cosmic Ray’s, Backlot Express, Contempo Cafe, Lotus Blossom Cafe, Pinocchio Village Haus, and Riverside Mill Food Court
Not That: Satu’li Canteen

PizzeRizzo is also non-GE HS.
Eat This: Cosmic Ray’s, Pizzafari, Pinocchio Village Haus, Restaurantosaurus, and Pecos Bill
Not That: Satu’li Canteen, and Mr. Kamal’s

Haha - I can go post over there is you want me to :smile:

I think this proves how bad the QS is at HS unless you are in Galaxy’s Edge!

2 Likes

No big deal. It helps me out a little, but I’m happy to interact here too!

Great article and fun discussion! I gave to say that I really thought there would be a Ronto-Casey’s connection, but here we are.

2 Likes

Ha! Overall satisfaction at Casey’s is 85%. For those that gave Ronto a thumbs up, it’s … also 85%.

3 Likes

And yet nobody drew the sausage to sausage connection. Interesting. I totally see why @feep made that suggestion.

3 Likes

Don’t…
DON’T…
DON’T!

…that’s called docking!

God damn it. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes