DAH is back

Tickets are now live for resort guests.

2 Likes

I did all three, back when I used to spend money like water at WDW.

My favourite was probably AK because I got to walk the standby line for the first time. I’d always had FPPs before. The standby line wasn’t being used, except to clear out day guests, so I could amble round it at my own pace after they’d gone. I think I actually rode FOP three times. Once the day guests had been cleared there was never a wait for FOP. There were people who looped straight back round. Over and over. They may have abandoned DAH at AK because it didn’t seem that popular an event. There’s not that much to do for the price, other than endlessly ride FOP and EE.

At HS I rode SDD six times in a row, with 5-10 min waits in between. I discovered five times in a row is my comfort limit.

At MK I rode 12 rides I think with no waits anywhere other than 7DMT, which was maybe 20 mins. It was slightly odd: there was a spooky atmosphere as the park seemed almost entirely empty. Some rides there was no line at all.

7 Likes

That sounds amazing, actually (almost empty parks).

1 Like

How do you classify what it is you do now?

5 Likes

I’m dangling money for Disney to take. But they don’t have DAH for any of my days the first full week in February! Maybe they will add more days?

1 Like