DAH is back

I’d guess same thing they do for GotG Extended Hours

1 Like

I don’t think they would, for a paid event. This, more than anything, suggest to me that Tron will not be open by 4/9

3 Likes

Yay! For those wanting dates & prices:.

Hollywood Studios: Disney After Hours | Disney’s Hollywood Studios | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

Magic Kingdom: Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

i’m shocked it remained relatively the same price it was before it all went away.

The HS one still feels like a big gamble though, especially given Rise’s reliability.

And still no AK one? :frowning:

1 Like

I think they think not many people would pay for an AK one, given how few people are in the park near closing time.

1 Like

it’s only that empty cause there’s nothing to do. All the activities and restaurants close down like an hour or 2 before park close. Only thing left is waiting in the insane line for rides.

It’s so stupid.

For the moonlight magic though, it was a packed house (or felt like it anyway). So I think people would pay to go… especially if the lines aren’t going to be insane for FOP.

8 Likes

True. I think MK is a better value. We had a great time when we went in 2019.

1 Like

The AK one is the one in the most interested in and they won’t bring that one back for some reason. I’ve never seen Pandora at night or the Tree of Awakenings because that park always closes before dark.

3 Likes

That’s one reason we are going in January is a chance to see those.

1 Like

We have one evening we are doing at AK in December just to see Pandora and the Tree of Life at night.

2 Likes

Well, we would have enjoyed the extended hours as deluxe guests but as DH in particular isn’t a late night person, we won’t be paying any additional money for these.

Biggest thing I want back is package delivery to hotels. Sigh.

2 Likes

I don’t recall the reviews of AK AD being very good. There were still long lines for FOP and not much to do- basically just Pandora, Everest and Dinosaur. But I agree that Pandora at night is a must do and it’s stupid that they won’t open late enough to see it.

2 Likes

Perhaps they’ll move the extra hours for deluxe resorts to AK

4 Likes

THAT would be perfect!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That would be fun. Epcot & AK deluxe hours. All on different nights of the week, I hope.

3 Likes

We loved the AK after hours event.

5 Likes

Those dates don’t coincide with my February trip. Only 2 Mondays in February. Would love to do one.

1 Like

The only after hours event we’ve done is AK - we got off the plane for our Dec. 2019 trip (we’re from Seattle) and after a quick drop of bags at bell services went to the park and it was so fantastic to get to spend the evening when we were on west coast time at our favorite park at night! It was truly one of our most favorite experiences and I’m so glad that we had the chance to do it. (And then because I’m crazy I got up at 5:30am the next morning to go get on rise back when they were doing the crazy early VQ when it first opened!). I really hope they bring back the AK after hours events at some point… But at this point I’m also hoping that the deluxe extra hours are still happening and these are in addition to work to maximize revenue from others who don’t have the deluxe option. Which then makes me wonder if we’ll pay money to do the Hollywood Studios after hours instead of doing Epcot… which is definitely a gamble that I’m not sure is worth it.

4 Likes

Our trip is the end of January, we have done After Hours Events before and loved them. I wonder why they skipped those weeks? I hope they add them to the schedule!