D23 September 2022

No need you can have that opinion.

It’s wrong but you can still have it :wink:

6 Likes

Explains sooooo much

1 Like

I still have fond memories of the original ride and running through the rainbow tunnel. So much potential to make a great ride, but it will never happen. I remember meeting Dreamfinder with his Figment puppet. I’m curious to see how they will do this meet and greet.

5 Likes

Figment is great. Recent figment merch, on the other hand …

Let’s just say I’d have to blur the photo of the figment magic band.

4 Likes

No, you wouldn’t. (I wanna see)

2 Likes

Have you really never seen this?

Just be aware, you can never bleach this out of your brain.

8 Likes

He seems… happy? :smirk:

5 Likes

Thankfully he remembered his pineapple juice.

5 Likes

I just want the record to reflect that this callback was not me… this time.

5 Likes

I’ve been thoroughly corrupted now and I’m going to blame it all on you. :rofl:

4 Likes

Senior year of college, my roommates had started out school living on the academic floor of the dorm.

At graduation, the mother of one pulled me aside and said, “I’m so glad you all became friends. Their lives would have been so boring without you.”

I’m not sure how she meant it, but I always took it as a compliment… and then ran with it.

9 Likes

Looks like Harmonious will end on 3/31 with the end of the 50th and Epcot Forever will be returning until the new show is ready later in 2023.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/epcot-forever/news/14sep2022-epcot-forever-looks-set-to-return-to-the-park-for-the-third-time.htm

5 Likes

If only they would recreate the rainbow tunnel. Seriously, I would walk through it, look at figmant and say, “Thanks, that was all I needed.” And then walk outside and smack a water drop at my DD as it jumped over head.

6 Likes

Isn’t this in the DVC lounge now?

For the first time ever, I am not hearting a post due to disappointment in the news.

2 Likes

I am going to have to tag this sad announcement for when @sanstitre_has_left_the_building returns.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I am resale so I have no idea. But if it is, I finally have a reason to buy direct.

2 Likes

I will tag @mousematt just in case he is “no longer done”.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Good plan. I am sad for him to miss it during his April trip. And honestly glad I saw it in December.

3 Likes