D23 September 2022

I did see it, but I took it most of that platform is for the geyser fountains, not the flat spray. I don’t know what kind of infrastructure is needed for that honestly, but I’m sure it’s not a minor project.

Ok, about this blue sky thing in Animal Kingdom.

Just purely fantasizing here (along with the Imagineers), but I could absolutely see the Zootopia takeover of Dinoland working out.

Look, I love Dinoland and I love dinosaurs. But that land is kinda sad and empty most of the time. The Dinosaur ride in particular needs some sprucing up.

Imagine: You board a police car with Judy Hops and Nick Foxylegs, in hot pursuit of an animal that has gone savage. The car swings through Tundratown and the A/C kicks up, causing you to shiver as you swing past snowbanks and igloos.

Then you enter Sahara Square Square and the heat lamps make you sweat. You swerve past sand dunes and cacti.

Then you drive into the Rainforest District and feel a comfortable cooling mist, animal sounds echoing through the trees.

Etc.

I think that could be a great opportunity for a 4D, multi-sensory retheme.

I like Moana a lot, so I’d be on board with anything Moana related.

Again, there is no commitment for any of this to happen, but it could really revitalize that side of the park if they did.

6 Likes

Love it all! I’m not a fan of Dino because Indy is just sooooooo much better. We joke about filming it and watching with VR while we ride Dino! :rofl::rofl:

I’ve been debating admitting this on the unpopular thread :wink:

4 Likes
  1. The ride vehicle for Shanghai looks a lot lile the Dino vehicle.

2. Nick who?! :smirk:

5 Likes

Just seeing who is paying attention! :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL

Why does Jeff’s phone know the word Foxylegs

:thinking:

4 Likes

You’d be surprised how often it comes up in the accounting profession. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s your pet name for Mrs Jeff?

Because if you’re using that terminology at work, I think we’ll see you on tv someday (on trial)

5 Likes

:rofl:

No joke, I am taking a Preventing Harassment course as we speak. :joy:

6 Likes

Coincidence? I think not!

4 Likes

It may not be directed at a person but could be the code name for a project. “I need an update on Foxylegs before you guys go home today.”

4 Likes

“Foxylegs is on the prowl! I repeat - Foxylegs is on the prowl! Look alive!”

5 Likes

I noticed that too!

Also Foxylegs just entered my vocabulary, I honestly didn’t know that isn’t his name! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

SO excited about Porto’s. Love them!

1 Like

My issue with this is that it will be a lot of money and a lot of time and all we will end up with is rethemed spinner, dark ride, and playground (and something proposed in place of Primeval Whirl that will ultimately be cut due to budget reasons).

How about something a new land instead of more retheming with a net of zero new attractions???

4 Likes

Good point, although Dinoland capacity is not being used to the full extent right now. But getting both this + something new would be great. Or using the expansion pad behind Gorilla Falls is great, too.

3 Likes

Figment is, and always has been, weird and offputting. It would be no loss to see Figment be put out to pasture. Change my mind.

4 Likes

Dear newbie:

Ouch.

Sincerely,
ImWounded

4 Likes

Any relation to @sanstitre_has_left_the_building ?

5 Likes

Yes. Coinjoined twins separated at birth and raised by rival packs of wolves

7 Likes