D23 Exclusive Pins dropping Monday

Anyone other members of D23: some exclusive member pins being released at shopDisney on Monday.

I’ve got my eye on the Plane Crazy pin.

4 Likes

Follow up: I believe these go on sale at 10AM EST today - but I noticed that all of the previous D23 exclusive sets appear to be on sale. I would never have gone for any of these sets at $50, but at $30 I’m going hmmm on the set with Maui, Dreamfinder and Goofy. (Rizzo rat is weird and meh on the dinosaur.)

https://www.shopdisney.com/d23-merchandise/

1 Like

As usual - site not updating and the Pirates and Plane pins not showing up in the D23 exclusives list on shopDisney. (Update: they are showing now, leaving rest of post as is.)

But, if you search for them you can find them, links below.
The D23 announcement said there was a limit of 2 for each - but as of now the site will only let you buy 1 Plane pin, but let’s you add 3 pirate pins to cart. Which annoys me, because I just wanted to get 2 of the plane.

Plane Crazy

Pirate Pin

I really wish Disney would sign me out of the browser more often. :angry:

1 Like

For the record: I tried to make an end-run around the shopDisney limit: I placed 2 orders for 1 pin. Let’s see what happens!

2 Likes

Well? What happened?

1 Like

Oh, the orders went through immediately - I’m just waiting to see if one gets canceled! :smiley:

1 Like

On some super limited ones they cancel of there are multiple orders to the same address. But since the limit is supposed to be 2, I bet you will be fine!

1 Like

I am obsessed with this series. Really hope they do a WDW version next year - even if my wallet disagrees.

4 Likes

Those are cool!

They are 3D too. I just traded for both, can’t wait to see them in real life!

Interim follow up: looks like today both orders for the Plane Crazy pin finally shipped!

They originally estimated the delivery to be mid-March, but then I completely forgot about them.
Just got tracking numbers today. Woohoo!

2 Likes

I just looked and the Plane Crazy pin is only $9.99. Is that what the price was when it was announced?

Yes, that’s what I paid right out of the gate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some more cool pins for D23 members!

1 Like

Howdy All: Another D23 Exclusive Pin dropped today: Lilo & Stitch 20 Years

3 Likes

More D23 pins coming - I am definitely going for that Oswald pin!

Our Oswald the Lucky Rabbit 95th Anniversary pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,500, are available to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney on Tuesday, September 6, at 7 a.m. PST.

There is supposedly also a Mickey and the Beanstalking coming, but I don’t see details on that one…

2 Likes

Bumping thread: Today’s the day for the Oswald pin drop!
They are live - get 'em now before they sell out like the last ones!

Just bought mine - used the shopping link from Paypal deals to hopefully get an additional 9% off - plus used the code DRVCMEMBER in the shopDisney cart (and paying with a Disney Visa) to get 10% off the price.

That’s a total of 19% off.

1 Like

A new exclusive D23 member pin for EPCOT 40th dropping Monday!

And I just realized this photo from my first visit to EPCOT with my nerdy college Engineering friends road tripping down was 39 years ago! Might have to try to get some of them together for a photo recreation.

Imgur

1 Like

Received this year’s D23 member box - some pretty cool things in it! I was able to score a dual membership for 33% off the single price, so getting so many exclusive park pins, plus a luggage tag and a Mickey wings pin seems a pretty nice deal.

Guessing even just buying a few of these large park pins directly would cost more than I paid for the membership.

Also: editing a reply on my phone browser it s PITA. It keeps making the text window 2 lines high and I can’t see what I’m typing! Always have to come back in here on my laptop and fix my posts.

3 Likes