D23 Excitement!

I so much agree with this.

4 Likes

As long as they don’t steal DisneySea’s! One of the few things I like about Dinosaur is it is a bit darker than Indy which makes it scarier and it’s nice to have two different rides in the states so I agree an exact copy is a loss.

4 Likes

Can’t figure out how to share IG posts!

Sounds like CBJ reimagining has been in the works for a while.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw-nbwwprMV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

4 Likes

Who is Will? And why are we firing at him?

9 Likes

I’m glad I don’t know his parents!

4 Likes

I made a poll!

5 Likes

Honestly, I thought everyone had a “walking in on their parents” story.

3 Likes

So watched Mickey Views on D23 announcements.

Basically, Disney announced nothing. Everything, other than CBJ, are still just possible ideas.

At least we got dates for things already known.

3 Likes

I’ll never forget the first time I saw my parents dancing to hip hop, either. There are just some things you can’t unsee.

7 Likes

Literally showing the generation you align with, lol! And I know it’s mine :crazy_face:

4 Likes

My ex. Proceed.

6 Likes

We expect nothing less!

1 Like

Just ran into Tim Tracker, Moana is a lot of fun and well done.

22 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Disney songs. They showed us a clip of a recording of Bear Necessities done as a bear would sing it.

6 Likes

I’m sold.

7 Likes

I am normally not big on adding IP to attractions. But I think having the bears sing country versions of Disney songs can breathe new life into CBJ.

7 Likes

But the whole point is the cornpone ridiculousness of it. I don’t see them mocking Disney songs

3 Likes

I don’t care what the point is. It wasn’t compelling. But now it will be much in the same way Mickey’s Philharmagic is.

3 Likes

Maybe not for you. But growing up with that kind of crap made it more than a little nostalgic for me.

5 Likes