D23 Excitement!

Who else is excited about hearing what Disneyland is about to get? I’m kidding. The international markets will probably be getting some new stuff too. I’d be happy for Disney World news too but I’m not going to get my hopes up.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I said almost this exact thing to DH this morning!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I didn’t even think about this! But it is so true!!

I probably should wake up my DD if she wants her Saturday starbucks run, so we can be back in time for me to watch.

I really hope there is a good announcement.

2 Likes

What, you mean you’re not excited to hear an opening date for the Moana water thingy?

Sheesh, talk about hard to please. :wink:

5 Likes

MUPPETS! MUPPETS! MUPPETS!

(Complete sentence)

6 Likes

We need more Muppets in the parks.

4 Likes

Yes we do!! I was hoping that’s what was going to be announced.

Still time I guess

3 Likes

Okay, so we have an excise for why the hatbox ghost is going to break story continuity (lame)

Amd a mew Avengers ride :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Guess I’ll be going back to DLR :wink:

4 Likes

Uh oh @LTinNC82 new songs for your bears are coming. I’m all for it but how do you feel?

4 Likes

As long as they are still there and it’s still funny I’ll be happy. Gotta go find this announcement.

So funny as soon as I saw the tag on this thread I knew it would be CBJ related.

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

If they do the music well, I think my DH would really enjoy it. Was thinking about @Hunny_Bear she likes country/bluegrass alternatives of songs too.

4 Likes

Oh - journey of water isn’t opening until thw 16th? What is happening between the 4th and the 16th (when I am there…)

3 Likes

No clue but didn’t Tron do that too?

2 Likes

Hmmm - I don’t remember…did they extend the preview?

2 Likes

I can’t remember :rofl::rofl:

I never had a chance - so I definitely don’t remeber!

1 Like

Moana M&G opening near JOW, will that mean she isn’t in AK anymore?

4 Likes

New Test Track iteration?? Kinda exciting :slight_smile:

5 Likes