Current same day FP drops

I did HS and animal kingdom on split days. My plan was AK morning with FP, then HS evening and to see what would happen with same day fast passes.

We changed our plans to arrive at HS first to get a BG. I wanted to time that to be evening for this to work. I decided that 20 seconds after 7:00 ( HS opening time) would get me either a later BG or some of the first BBG. Doing that gave me BG 54… this got called right when we were finishing up in AK at yak and yeti.

Tower of terror and Aerosmith fast passes were all over, I did snag one toy story mania, and ended the day grabbing a fantasmic one.

1 Like

@len Look here!

2 Likes

With day 1 of FP for MFSR, has anyone seen anything available in today’s Drops at 9:31, 12:01 or 2:31?

There are reports on chat of at least 9:31 and 2:31 that included MFSR

3 Likes

Good to hear that! I’m kinda optimistic about my DHS day in a few weeks now.

2 Likes

There was nothing at 12:01. I’ll try at 2:31

1 Like

I may as well since I’m in a massive runDisney merch line!

3 Likes

i got TSM but nothing else seemed to drop

3 Likes

TSM is still a win in my book. I keep trying to modify my MFSR to MMRR or SDD but haven’t had any luck. My HS day is March 5th so that may have something to do with it.

1 Like

agree!! I will try MFSR single rider line again but given the choice i would take TSM FPP so i lucked out!

1 Like

I tried to get a second ride on Soarin and was sad to discover they wouldn’t let me have 2 FPP for the same ride in the same day. :frowning:

Did you use 2 Tier 2 FP before trying for another Soarin’ FP?

Yep. I’d used all my premade FPP for that day. It absolutely would not let me. I got an error message saying something like I had already had a FPP for that specific attraction that day.

Guest service could help with that.

2 Likes

I wonder if this is something new they’re doing? I’m really hoping not. I typically don’t re-ride rides, there’s just too many things I want to do, but it was always nice to know the option was there if a FPP was available.

It’s a glitch that happens every once in a while.

2 Likes

Roflmao. The line for Guest services was wrapped around the building at every single spot in every single park every single day we were there. And also sleep was much nicer than dealing with it but good info for anyone else reading this!!

I would only try the IG guest services.

1 Like

Or one of those guest experience kiosks. They helped me with a small issue last time.

1 Like

I don’t know if this made a difference for the guest services but it was a CL 10 basically the entire time we were there.