Current same day FP drops

Man, what a gut punch seeing this thread unpinned!

8 Likes

Thanks @PrincipalTinker, I thought I had unpinned it but obviously not!

1 Like

So, I don’t know if it is a me thing…but when I open this on my phone I can never see the unread and new posts, unless I first click into another post. This was the pinned post I always went into, because I was always at the bottom on this one. :cry::cry: So, I will shed two tears.

1 Like

That is really weird.

1 Like

Do you have your view sorted by “latest”?

It isn’t every time, just a lot of the time, I think it must be a cache thing on my phone. :woman_shrugging:

Yep!

1 Like

I often can’t see new (especially in LaCava) but generally when I open my phone I can see how many new or unread posts there are if I look at the hamburger menu next to my avatar.

On our last trip 2 years ago, I think the thing I impressed my family with the most was when I picked up FOP fast passes for the 4 of us at the 5:01pm FP drop. They thought I was some sort of Disney svengali or something. All thanks to this thread. Thanks for the memories!

3 Likes

Friends. I’ve been bored at work at today looked at two former times posted on this thread and saw park drops for genie + at the same times of Epcot 3:31 and for Ak 3:01. Now I know Genie + has different rules but I think the drop times may be a thing still. Will be checking the next few days to verify.

1 Like

Welcome!

Thanks for checking! You can share posts regarding drop times on this thread:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/genie-ll-daily-drops/82151

2 Likes

I am going to close this thread. I think @bebe80’s link to @Jeff_AZ’s thread and info is a great place to end.

If anyone thinks this thread should remain, PM me and I will open it.

5 Likes