Current Orbitz Promo Codes [Updated 05/11/15]

Updated to add TAKEABREAK

Updated to extend codes out to September 30

Updated to delete expired codes and to add SPRING15

Updated to delete expired codes and to add SEEYALATER

When looking at the hotel listings on Orbitz and it has a little green arrow and says “Price is 19% less than usual” what is “usual”? I couldn’t find a definition on the website anywhere. Is that the Disney discount in effect?

Orbitz’s base prices are whatever the current WDW deal is, so that is probably the current discount from the standard rack rate.

Why is the promo applied rate not reflected in the total box on the right? I’ve booked twice before and thought I remember seeing the discounted price.

When I last booked, the promo discount was shown once you had selected a hotel from the search results, but it was t shown on the search results themselves - it would just say Promo Code Eligible.

It looks like they just changed the way its displayed… The math is the same, it just dosent look like much of a deal at first glance. Now if the would just move past Sept 30! I’m waiting for sept 30 thru Oct 2. New promo onmyway

Thanks for the heads up!

Updated delete expired codes, to add ONMYWAY, and to change conditions for REVIEW15 (now requires at least a 2-night stay).

I don’t know if there is a thread for other sites such as Travelocity, but Travelocity has a code for 14% off hotel stays of at least 3 nights (I think). The code is 15RMN. I used it a couple days ago.

Thanks for the info!

BIG HEADS UP on ORBITZ codes - “onmyway” and “review15” are now giving 15% UP TO A MAX of $150 per booking. This was always in the fine print for “onmyway” but it had been actually applying a full15% until today. I know because I actually booked 2 rooms at Universal and got a full 15% off of both (around $300 each) just this morning at 9:13 am, and now if I try to book I am only getting $150 off (glad I did it earlier). My guess is that the $150 cap is relatively new and they didn’t have the system coded correctly to cap the discount. I guess they figured it out :(. I guess only thing to do if discount should be more is to separate the bookings.

Yes, I noticed that they changed the “fine print” on REVIEW15 recently, but I haven’t had a chance to fully test it out.

I don’t know if the Travelocity code I mentioned (15RMN) has a cap but one of my reservations received a $155 discount. The code could only be used once, so I booked my second reservation without logging into my account in order to apply the discount to another reservation. Last week, I searched both Orbitz and Travelocity and came up with the same exact prices when applying discounts. I chose to book with Travelocity since they don’t try to charge extra when you book with children. I know people book Orbitz without children and then call to add them in later, but I didn’t want to deal with the headache. With Orbitz you do earn Orbucks but Travelocity seemed to be offering a better Ebates cash back percentage.

Just wanted to add that I tested the Travelocity promo code to a more expensive reservation, and the full percentage applied. Discount would have been $344 if I booked it.

Thanks!

Updated to delete expired codes and to add GOTIME. Also made note of the new $150 discount cap per booking - in order to get the best total discount you may have to break your stay into several reservations.

I know that WDW allows you to “link” back-to-back reservations so that you do not have to change rooms, but I do not know if you can do that directly or if you have to ask Orbitz to contact WDW on your behalf. I also do not know what effect multiple back-to-back reservations will have on the ability to make FPP reservations and ADRs for your entire stay.

Do the Travelocity room prices coincide with the RO discounts that Disney offers? I was looking at a room for the end of Sept (which is covered by the current RO Disney deal) and it didn’t look discounted on the Travelocity site.