Current Orbitz Promo Codes [Updated 05/11/15]

Travelocity does offer rooms with RO discounts. However, they don’t have an unlimited supply. Also, there is no language noting that it is a discounted room/price. Orbitz makes it more obvious with “Sale: Up to 30% Off + Disney Resort Benefits”, for example. The price for the room I wanted was the same on both sites so I knew it was discounted. Hope that helps/makes sense.

Updated to delete expired codes, extend discount periods, and add TRAVELHAPPY

EDIT: Also added CELEBRATE, a 25% code for Orbitz sister site cheaptickets.com

I know this is the Orbitz spot, but just thought it would be easiest to add another Travelocity 14% off code here. The promo code is SAH14.

1 Like

We cool here - Travelocity codes are welcome as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking into a trip to DLR, and Orbitz seems to offer some fairly significant savings.

Would anyone happen to know if I were to book the room through Orbitz but the tickets through Disney if we would still be able to take advantage of the Magic Mornings? Or is that only included only if I book a vacation package directly through Disney?

Also, how does one “stack” the discounts? I’ve search through the forums for the answer, but I haven’t been able to locate it. I assume there must be more to it than just getting the Orbitz discount on top of the discount that Disney is already offering to the general public. For example, what if it is a Disney Visa discount that hasn’t been opened to the public yet?

As far as I know, you do not have to book a package in order to get Magic Mornings - all you have to do is purchase your tickets before arriving at your resort https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/magic-morning-early-admission/

Stacking happens automatically, and it only works for general public discounts. I have not heard of any ways to book the non-pubic discount rates through Orbitz.

1 Like

I used the wrong term here - “Magic Mornings.” I was thinking of Extra Magic Hours. I just confirmed with Disney that, as long as I am staying at one of the Disney hotels, I can use the EMHs, regardless of how I booked the stay.

Two more Orbitz questions…

1. If I understand correctly, if I were to use Orbitz I must pay for
    the entire amount of the hotel stay at the time I book it and cannot
    delay the payment until 45 days before the check-in date like I
    would be able to when booking directly with Disney. Is this right?

2. It also looks like I would be paying Orbitz directly, so I wouldn’t
    be able to use my Disney Vacation Account to pay for it nor would I
    get the 2% Disney Dollars back on my Disney Visa. Is this also
    correct?

(I think the savings from using Orbitz might outweigh any benefits I’d get from using the DVA and my Disney Visa combined, but I want to make sure I can factor everything into the decision.)

1. Yes, you pay at time of booking.
  2. Yes, you pay Orbitz directly.
1 Like

Yes, Orbitz payments are 100% due on booking, unlike the balances for direct booked packages (45 days) or RO reservations (check-in).

You would not be able to use your DVA, but I am not sure what happens when you use a Disney Visa to pay for an Orbitz booking.

1 Like

@brklinck - new code ‘48HRSALE’ good through 7/1/15. NO $150 cap on this one. Just tried booking GF for pretend and it took over $800 off.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’ve been remiss on updating the codes lately…

Do you know of any for Feb 2016? :blush:

The current promo code I have is : CELEBRATE