Crowd Calendars and Wait Times

I was watching this yesterday as well. At one point MMRR was like 15 minute wait I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was super low and I was shocked LOL

2 Likes

Fresh update:

1 Like

Now there’s a first!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Wow. Really? That’s crazy.

Just a TP error I’m sure because there are observed wait times posted for individual rides. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

December Review and Update

I have been noticing USF weekday crowds are crazy, compared to the predictions.

3 Likes

Fresh Update:

4 Likes

Yeah this is not filling me with joy.

I’m not happy about it either, but after I saw how crazy presidents weekend was, I kind of expected it.
I’m not even going to try to move park days around to get a lower number… I already have my ADRs (including some hard ones like Topolinos) and it’s just too much hassle for too little reward.
We all wanted things to get back to normal, I guess we’re starting to get what we asked for!

2 Likes

Same re prez week.

And my disney normal is booking am fast passes split up for rider swap (which gets you double the amount, really only 1 person needs fp for rs), then rebooking my next fp earlier as soon as I tap in for the current one, repeat ad nauseum until all (most) rides are complete with no standby waits. I didn’t even bother with RD because the RS FP split helped so much.

Now it’s rush my crew and try to beat Kevin and Karen to MMRR and hope they don’t take off their masks in line.

I mean, I’m still gonna have a blast. Just not feeling these lines.

3 Likes

I just noticed this, maybe it has been here a while? The Park Pass Availability is displayed on the Crowd Calendar:

cc

R = Resort Guests
P = Annual Passholders
T = Ticket Only Holders

prs

2 Likes

I just noticed that the other day as well…not sure if its new but it is super helpful especially when looking at historical crowd calendars :wink:

1 Like

It is! I’m surprised it wasn’t mentioned in today’s crowd calendar update.

Did you notice this on the individual day crowd calendar page? It tells the date since there has been availability! This would be interesting if a day was filled and then they released more capacity.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m glad TP is keeping track of all that good data.

1 Like
1 Like

…all this is based on IF ppl report actual wait times on their TP app, right?

1 Like

Haven’t read yet. @Jeff_AZ is always good at deciphering data.

2 Likes

Yes.

Posted meaning what Disney has projected wait as, and then the article is saying to look into the Lines app which has more accurate data, assuming people are posting real time numbers.

2 Likes