Critique these ADR choices

Hey! Welcome @MouseMatt_Anty :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m suspicious. Did @sanstitre_has_left_the_building MAKE @MouseMatt_Anty include his name? I mean, seriouslyā€¦how controlling. If I were Anty, Iā€™d start to question the sincerity of the relationship. :laughing:

1 Like

I didnā€™t think we would have to question that :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl:

I like crackers.

Thats fair enough. Iā€™m biblically easy to please, and fairly easy to entertain. Which are two well known traits of mine.

Despite what mousematt says: Iā€™m not that fussed for the ihop or Walmart. Iā€™m just excited to be a) going on a plane and b) going to the USA.

I have also informed mousematt that the places in really interstd in is the simpsons section, and the fast and furious bits. The rest is just entertaining filler :wink:

3 Likes

No. I just wanted to spare any confusion over who I might be. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And did @sanstitre_has_left_the_building MAKE you type that? Blink once for yes, twice for noā€¦

4 Likes

No. He did not.

The shotgun he has pointing at me is awfully persuasive though

6 Likes

In the off property debate of Waffle House vs IHOP, I do say neitherā€¦though The Waffle House Index is uniquely Americanā€¦still not worth eating there. ā€¦and go to Cracker Barrel

In the off property debate of WalMart vs Targetā€¦you can see guns for sale at WalMart (I grew up in Oklahoma - that is indeed one of the many places we bought our guns) but other than that and some interesting people watchingā€¦it is a can miss.

1 Like

No, I think you should keep with Walmart. Target is dressier, and doesnā€™t begin to offer the same wide range of merchandise as Walmart. Besides, itā€™s ā€œThe People of Walmartā€ that is infamous on the internet, not of Target. There are many more Walmart stores, and in smaller towns, than Target stores.

1 Like

I havenā€™t a clue what any of those places are having never been before.

Being the more fussy eater im not too fussed where eat as long as it isnt burgers, burger, hotdogs followed by yet more burgers.

6 Likes

Blink

4 Likes

ā€¦will send help as soon as possibleā€¦

5 Likes

Welcome @MouseMatt_Stu too :wave:t3:

1 Like

My apologies to all.

When I sent @MouseMatt_Anty and @MouseMatt_Stu links to the TP website, I didnā€™t think through the consequences.

5 Likes

Iā€™m liking the addition of @MouseMatt_Stu and @MouseMatt_Anty.

5 Likes

Incorrect

Welcome @MouseMatt_Stu! Does @sanstitre_has_left_the_building ā€œbanā€ people in real life, too, or just here?

2 Likes

We ban ourselves.

We have various group chats going and @MouseMatt_Anty and I have flounce-deleted a number of times.

Weird to think that makes @MouseMatt_Stu the mature one.

4 Likes

I donā€™t agree. I didnā€™t like the breakfasts in the Harry Potter places compared to the lunch/dinner menu. Iā€™d rather do an early lunch there and eat a granola bar for breakfast to hold me over. Plus then you donā€™t waste morning touring time. universal starts to get crowded at 11am

For a fancy dinner Bice is better than Big Fire. Big Fire costs way too much for what it is imho. I wasnā€™t impressed. If you want steak Iā€™d try the one at Hard Rock Hotel instead, The Palm

I think both Toothsome and Hard Rock are for the spectacle and not the food but if thatā€™s what youā€™re going for they are both sufficient. I prefer Cowfish for food quality in CityWalk.

I disagree on food quality but I donā€™t like the whole get your elbows off the table thing at 50s. Itā€™s just not my kind of kitsch.