A few thoughts based on my recent visit with my 3.5 year old daughter …
(1) I built more time than you into my MK day plans for walking times, potty breaks and snacks … and I still ended up needing to drop 1/3 of the attractions in my plan.
(2) Every kid is different, but I can tell you that my daughter is a trooper, doesn’t nap and has spent full days with me at museums without tiring out … but Disney is different … its exhausting. I learned on the first day that she needed some down time (not a nap, but a couple hours each afternoon to sit at the resort and watch tv, read, color, have a snack etc).
(3) Are you bringing stroller? Finding a spot in stroller parking at each ride and getting in and out of the stroller takes time … not a ton of time … but enough to interfere with a tight plan. I figure an extra 3-4 minutes per attraction which adds up.
(4) Potty breaks will be needed and can take some time between finding the closest restroom and walking there and back.
(5) My daughter’s favorite part of the trip was meeting characters. And she learned that in addition to being at meals, you could meet characters “alone” in the parks. When she asked to meet Mickey, I said “We met Mickey at Chef Mickey’s yesterday” … she said “I want to also meet Mickey in the park where he is alone.” Now, 2 y/o is different than 3.5 y/o, but you may find she likes the character meet and greats more than the rides and want to switch some things up. Also, we had a disappointment … the Fairy Godmother and Stepsisters took turns at the meet and greet location (ie each was there for a period of time and had a break while the other was there). My daughter really wanted to meet the Fairy Godmother … when we were 3 people from the front of the line, it was time for the Fairy Godmother to take a break and the Stepsisters to take her place. My daughter had a meltdown (fortunately, her only meltdown of the trip). The Stepsisters imitated her meltdown which made for some hilarious photos, but the bottom line was that some characters can get switched at the last minute so be aware of that possibility.
(6) The wait times in your plan seem really low. As an example, your plan shows a 3 minute wait for ETWB with a FP. We waited 15 mins for ETWB with a FP on a CL 3 day. A 10 minute swing in a few lines chews up 30 minutes.
(7) I doubt you will be able to get a 3:40 (or even later) Meet Mickey FP as a 4th FP after you check in for Splash at 1:00 pm. I was in MK in November for a CL 3 day and a CL 2 day and on both days Meet Mickey was gone for the entire day when I checked for a 4th FP around 1:30.
Please don’t take the above the wrong way. I hope your plan works out as planned. I just wanted to give you some input based on my recent trip to help avert potential disappointed in advance.