Critique my MK Plan

Just an added tip for this age range (we’ve taken 2 trips with kids around 18-20 months and then 1 trip with a kid at almost 3). They enjoyed the down time as much as the rides. There are great diversions during rider swap. Just the little things, like the light up side walks at Epcot, casey’s splash and soak, the tiny playground near Splash, just little nooks and crannies that seem like cute decorations to adults were everything to my littles at around 2. Of course they loved the rides (and some characters if there were not lines) but everything is magical when you are little. :slight_smile:
And as far as a packed schedule goes, I think she’ll probably do great for the first day and then slower at AK (naps in a stroller along the animal trails are good). If it was a weeklong trip, then the day would be ambitious but I think you’ve got a good plan. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Were you traveling during holiday season? Wondering if either the Halloween party or Christmas party was in the evening - perhaps affecting number of passes available and ease of securing one.

Good point. I hadn’t thought about that. Yes, MVMCP was scheduled for both of my MK days. That is why the 4th FPs were tough when I checked at 1:30.

1 Like

Probably not the explanation for everything, but helpful to know. Thanks.