Creamy, cold, and boozy

I recently learned about the boozy milkshake at Dockside Diner in HS and I’m really excited to try it. Do AK or EP have anything similar? Or anything involving cold/frozen coffee and booze? I’m not much for fruity cocktails, but I love anything involving coffee or ice cream!! Thanks!

2 Likes

tipsy ducks in love

Here’s a link to the drink in China at Epcot.

3 Likes

No help here, but I love the name of your post.

Oh, wait, during F & G Joffrey’s had some kind of frozen coffee with Bailey’s.

2 Likes

I believe at AK that Isle of Java has an alcoholic cappuccino. You can get a dole whip with rum at Tamu Tamu. And Kusafiri can do an iced coffee with alcohol.

2 Likes

We will be there a week or two before F&W, I will still give Joffrey’s a try though! Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like Royal Anandapur Tea Company might have some options too! :grin:

1 Like

oooh, @disney1974 I heard that was yummy

2 Likes

D-Luxe Burger at DS also has boozy shakes…

3 Likes

We won’t be making it to DS this trip. I’m not sure my 6, 3, and 1 year olds would find it very entertaining!

1 Like

Sometimes, the day after I get boozy, I get the shakes.

6 Likes

I feel like I should have a better answer to this, because I’m a fan of boozy milkshakes, however the first thing that comes to mind for me is the Night Monkey at Nomad Lounge and Tiffin’s. It’s not a frozen drink and has only a subtle coffee flavor, from coffee simple syrup, but and outstanding complex drink that isn’t too sweet. If you’re around during Food & Wine, then I’d keep an eye out for coffee stouts. There’ll probably be at least one of them (and I think there might have even been a coffee pilsner last year).

Also, if you’re in Disney Springs, take a look at the boozy milkshakes at D-Luxe Burger.

I’ll have to give this more thought!

3 Likes

I think the ice cream shop in France has some type of boozy ice creamy drink.

2 Likes

I was researching root beer floats and found a few places that have boozy ones, including the Fife & Drum in Epcot.

2 Likes

There’s an ice cream martini. I haven’t tried it yet but it’s on my list. Which is getting bigger by the day!!

2 Likes

Disney Food blog has some you tube videos that are worth a watch in this category. Because a picture is sometimes worth a thousand words!

Also - links to articles? It’s from 2016, but check it out:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried it either. I tend to get the alcoholic slushy drinks in France.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Oh, yes the Grey Good slush. Delightful!

1 Like

No! The OGMs!