Crazy Morning

I’ve still had no luck with my Hollywood and vine. I’m not really expecting it though.

Still no luck for the two ADRs that I changed when the glitch happened. Reservation Finder is still active. Wishing I had not changed the ADRs now. The $50 is not worth the loss of the ADRs.

1 Like

I foolishly changed by Thanksgiving Day ADR at Garden Grill…ugh. Lost 4 reservations total.

Even still, I’m glad you still have it. One less ADR to worry about!

1 Like

Oh no! :scream_cat:Res finder to the rescue! Good luck with your other ADRs!

How much time before your trip? Maybe a res will pop-up before then. :crossed_fingers:

Sending good wishes res finder helps out!! It’s not the same but 2 years ago, back when fast pass+ was still a thing (sigh), I had a FPP for FoP and I stupidly switched it for NRJ!! :woman_facepalming:Not sure what I was thinking! Needless to say, I did not get that FPP back and wound up waiting in a stupidly long stand by line instead. I rope dropped at a different park otherwise that would have been a good plan B. Such a rookie mistake!

2 Likes

We’re looking for a res on Nov 20. I’m banking on someone dropping last minute! I’ll have a sharp eye out the night before

1 Like

At least you still have some time. Hopefully someone will cancel a res and you can swoop right in!