Crazy Morning

With the great ADR drop of 2020, some park availability also opened up. I was able to get a park reservation at DHS on 12/1 just now which had been unavailable previously. Regular admission tickets. I am basically replanning my entire vacation LOL! Getting ADRs on different days really helped! Getting excited!!

7 Likes

Yep, restaurant capacity definitely has gone up. I made a few tweaks on times, but didn’t get into anything major before the site crashed (surprise :roll_eyes:). I wonder if they figured so many people would be busy with election day that today was a good day to do both the RotR change and this mega ADR drop.

1 Like

Seems like every couple of days, WDW keeps making more offerings of some kind available at either the parks, resorts or restaurants.

3 Likes

Seriously! I am glad I got most of my stuff reorged before it all crashed lol.

I see now why the Yak and Yeti I’d been looking for showed up this morning with multiple times available.

When my text alerts going bonkers woke me I nearly ignored my phone. So glad I sleep selected thru MDE. Dining is definitely crashed now . . .

2 Likes

Those 5 AM Res Finder texts woke me up too!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I completely slept through multiple texts.:woman_facepalming: Luckily everything was still available when I woke up.

2 Likes

Thank goodness for reservation finder. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

When are you going?

1 Like

I was able to modify some of my parties of 4,5,&6 into the right size of 3, but I didn’t make any new ones because I got all the restaurants I wanted that are operating. I did look to see if anything new opened up.

2 Likes

Week before Christmas. We were initially moved from June to December for a large karate tournament at Coronado Springs which was eventually canceled since a goodly amount of competitors are from outside the US. We decided to keep our reservation and do Disney any way.

1 Like

Great news! Long overdue

1 Like

Thanks for that info. I was wondering but didn’t fully awake before the crash.

So far, Via Napoli has never opened anything else up. Fortunately, we were able to snag (using reservation finder) a reservation for 7:30 pm on our first Epcot day a few weeks back…but I’ve not seen anything open back up for Via Napoli. Checked again this morning, and still nothing. (Nothing, meaning, nothing on the days we will be there…I didn’t check beyond that!)

1 Like

We got VN today for 11/30 and 12/2! I first got 12/2 but then redid all my days so got 11/30 instead. This was all before the crash though.

I was able to get a dinner ADR for VN today but agree with @ryan1 that it was been very illusive! Even with the dump of ADRs this morning I didn’t see any lunch availability open up.

@zetafivealpha this is fueling my excitement too! Booked on a whim last week and all of the good ADRs were mostly taken. Got everything I wanted this morning! And I was already up so those pings didn’t wake me! :partying_face:

1 Like

Why they would do this TODAY on the same day Rise BGs are changing is so hilarious. Know your IT, Disney!! It can’t handle this much change at once!

3 Likes

Unless they were testing to see if it could. Prior to other openings.

Interesting thought…

OOOPS! It was all a mistake!