CP with NPH worth changing whole itinerary for?

What’s SCC? I tried googling, no luck, and I’m apparently too lazy to search.

2 Likes

Steven Curtis Chapman

Stephen Curtis Chapman

Jinx. And thanks.

2 Likes

His music is pretty fabulous - he’s a Christian artist. I particularly enjoy all of his Christmas albums

I wonder why he’s not participating this year.

3 Likes

I know this is a tight timeline, but is this realistic?

2pm Festival of Fantasy Parade then monorail to EP
330pm Dinner/lunch @ Coral Reef (CP dining package)
515pm CP

They won’t have a 330 meal paired with the 515 CP. It’s a minimum 2 hours between. There’s also seemingly random pairs of restaurants, meal times, and show times.

2 Likes

Good to know. I couldn’t find any good info on those details.

1 Like

Too tight anyway.

If you’re watching from Town Square - and you’d have to to even possibly make this timeline - the parade won’t even get to you until 2:20, making it a 2:40 finish at best and then mad dash to your ressie. I’d push that back a little further.

1 Like

I guess now I’m daring to push even further into the “dark hours” of Epcot weekends and shoot for the 7pm CP. Maybe that will be better anyways. If kids are tired they can just sleep during the show (maybe) and then sleep in the stroller on the way out afterwards. DS8 will be fine.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s certainly been my experience. You don’t seem to have any choice or control over which show you get tickets for. Well, you chose the day, but that’s it.

3 Likes

This is exactly what we did last December although we didn’t have Lisa Ling. It was actually a good, unobstructed view and we could hear everything.

1 Like

So we are staying at WL one night prior to our cruise and my plan was to take DS9 and DD4 to MVMCP, our flight gets in around 1130a (DH taking a pm flight after work). And then i saw that NPH was doing CP that weekend.

1. Ive never been to CP
  2. I planned my SILs entire bachelorette party around NPH! (ok barney from how i met your mother but still, the cardboard cutout lives in my sis in laws storage unit still!)

If i was solo, 1000% yes. But with the kids… asking them to be in the parks for an evening but not actually riding anything… that’s just not gonna be magical no matter how much i love christmas and choirs and long trumpets.

5 Likes

This is concerning. If we get tickets for the last show that is a no go for us.

You will know the showtime when you go to book the reservation. I’d play around with the times some to see if different show times show up with a noon vs 3pm meal.

2 Likes

Got it that makes sense. Thanks

1 Like