Countdown pictures (Part 1)

11 Likes

2!!! Exciting!! Do you have a pre-trip report somewhere lurking?

3 Likes

I don’t know how to link to it, but it’s titled “If we pull this off it will be a miracle.”

6 Likes

@motherofdaughtersthree

5 Likes

Yes! I have seen that one, but I set it to tracking now so I can follow along. Exciting!!

4 Likes

Neither of those bother me at all, or as a child either. I’m hard as nails :joy:

3 Likes

It is often seeing someone else’s pain at a death that sets me off actually.

5 Likes

I think she looked at him as she wanted to say something, and then left. She might have actually said something. I can’t recall.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220617-210809_Chrome

NB I was mistaken earlier. I thought this was The Parting of the Ways, but it was the Dursleys Departing.

3 Likes

That last paragraph is what I thought I remembered.

3 Likes

Is this the Universal equivalent of Dalmatian Day?? :smiley:
It’s my 9 3/4 day!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

images (3)

10 (9 3/4) - I think the whole Barty Crouch Jnr storyline was watered down too much for the movie. Although, to be fair, how he escaped from Azkaban undetected is a bit convoluted. I also wish Peeves had been in the movies.

11 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Nothing can stop us now.
I’ll tell ya how
We’re gonna make it happen.

12 Likes

That’s a very exciting number @mikejs78!!!

5 Likes

12 Likes

It is! Still in a bit of a state of disbelief, especially after what happened last week.

6 Likes

No, makes perfect sense to me.
I know Disney better than I know the average 6 year old.

:blush:

5 Likes

I agree - Goblet of Fire was also missing Hermione’s SPEW ( although for time and editing sake I can see why this was not included), but I would have liked to seen more of Sirius and a better explanation of events near the end of the movie like there was in the book.

4 Likes

I’m going to have that song in my head now and I’m not mad about it! Love that ride!

6 Likes