Convention tickets - any recent success?

Ok thanks

Hi there! My DH has a convention in Orlando this May, but it’s when the kids are still in school. His group is eligible to purchase convention tickets. I read the terms and it only said tickets had to be used within 14 days of first use and by 12/31/2020. If we purchase the tickets now, but go later in the year when kids are out of school, do you think we will hit any snags? I haven’t been on the forums/chat in awhile so not sure of the current status on this topic. Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Like

For some reason this just appeared in my threads list… So far all reports I have heard are that there should be no issues using the convention tickets at a later time. No reports at all of any checking done in parks when using them.

Thank you for your reply! I wanted to report that when I went to purchase tickets, I had to select a date range. I never had to do this previously when checking prices. I put in the dates of my actual trip (which do differ from the conference), and was still able to proceed. The final screen before purchasing displays the same message as it did previously, that tickets must be used by 12/31/2020.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! Thank you for all of your help, especially on this topic.

1 Like