Code Red: This is not a drill

So, I was minding my own business, being a good boy, when I discovered a YouTube channel that plays theme park music with theme park backgrounds. The first one I tried was Harry Potter music with a WWOHP background. The first song was Visit to the Zoo / Letters from Hogwarts and immediately I was transported to Orlando.

Before I knew what had happened, I was doing flight price searches. I tried November, but couldn’t find anything reasonable. But then — and this is where things take a dark turn — I tried February and there was a really sexy price that was calling me like a siren.

Here’s my question — and why I’m posting, for the first time, in the UOR section of the forum — could I just go to UOR for a week. And just, you know, chill?

And — if I could — would that be wrong?

Relevant info: I would still work my regular hours (11-4pm Eastern) and I am a Premier AP holder, so get EP after 4pm. Just saying.

16 Likes

This is what I listened to:

https://youtu.be/LgZjI7JRi1I

12 Likes

Abso-fucking-lutely

It would be so so right!!!

:zap::zap::zap::zap:

UOR only trips are the best.
Completely stress free. You’re only ever on your phone to update the forum and maybe the occasional mobile order if you so desired. Even that’s not obligatory.

11 Likes

Listen to the first minute and tell me you’re not instantly transported there.

3 Likes

So do you have your booking confirmation number yet?? :laughing:

Will you be there for Mardi Gras?

5 Likes

Room prices are perhaps disappointing:

2 Likes

It’s too early for AP rates for February.

1 Like

Why is the RPR rate insane??

4 Likes

Why is Sapphire Falls more than Portofino Bay?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t4:

Doesn’t the park close at like 6? So you’d go all that way for 2 hrs of park time a day?

No.

Don’t forget Early Park Entry. I could get a couple in the morning, too.

3 Likes

Yes! Math liner meet up. 1/23 ti 1/27! DO IT! DO IT! :abacus::infinity::abacus:

5 Likes

So is that right about the February park hours??

I’d still be enthusiastic about it, but maybe less so if you’re limited to only 4 hours of park time a day, even if the later hours are with EP.

Still, two hours each morning is several days of Hagrid/VC action and you can hit up anything you like with your EP. Still sounds pretty awesome to me!!

1 Like

Lotta travel and expense for 4 hrs a day

I’m not the enabler you’re looking for

5 Likes

Unless being in Florida in February is much better than UK in February….

5 Likes

The parks “close” at 7:00 in February on weekdays. Weekends are open later. And they don’t kick you out then. So, 3.5+ hrs.

Yes.

4 Likes

What about January? No reason.

4 Likes

Anyone speak to the quality of the WIFI at Endless Summer?

1 Like

Same as Feb, all weekdays are 7:00.

2 Likes