Cinderella... 12 years later

We talked about it after she made her choice - she had thought the same thing! :smiley: Cinderella 2022 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay now :sob::sob::sob:

And now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure that I should correct them. Iā€™m still figuring this all out you know?

She is one hell of a young lady - definitely all grown up and handling life so well!

7 Likes

I have printed this message, favorited this page. Of course, this is open to all my Liners. Anyone else want to try to drink @OBNurseNH under the table?

6 Likes

I am afraid those days are long behind me but I would love to watch. I so miss you!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s when you know youā€™ve done it right!

3 Likes

Well this just makes my heart all kinds of happy.

Also can you run a parenting class plz & thx.

1 Like

Uh, no.

I am making this up as I go along. Thatā€™s what we all do. OK and I guess we add in a little of what we think our folks did right and what they could have done differently, too

5 Likes

Gorgeous! Both the dress and the daughter!

4 Likes

Beautiful!!

3 Likes

You know, at the rate weā€™re going weā€™ll have a tequila filled chocolate and pass out!

4 Likes

Beautiful girl, beautiful dressā€¦butā€¦are you not concerned that after the prom a boy will show up asking her to try on a shoe? :grin:

Beautiful girl, beautiful dress. It was clearly meant to be!

3 Likes

Keep reading :wink:

2 Likes

Oh. I thought I had read the entire threadā€¦but apparently was yet again bit by the forums deciding to automatically skip over most of the thread without my trying! (I run into this bug multiple times a day on the forums still.)

2 Likes

She is stunning! And absolutely going to knock her socks off!

2 Likes

Love this :heart::heart::heart: Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.

This part is so hard! (Warning, it gets harder. Wait until you are onto weddings and wedding dresses like I will be doing soon.)

4 Likes

This post is just precious! Congratulations on raising a daughter that is beautiful inside and out!

3 Likes

Awwwā€¦ so sweet!!

(I paid over $400 for a prom dress that my DD never wore due to graduating / prom in 2020! I hope she gets to wear it somewhere one day!!)

4 Likes

Bibbity Bobbity Beautiful!

2 Likes