Choose the secret we know before life makes us grow, there’s nowhere to go but up! A turning 18/going to university celebration trip July 2022

It’s not exciting! We were just eating and these two birds divebombed straight at us, I seriously thought I was getting a beak to the face, I ducked! They were flying round for ages after that. All the kids loved it. Some loved it a lot more than the characters :rofl:

12 Likes

Everything tastes like chicken.

9 Likes

I imagine it was exciting at the time!! Very odd!!

5 Likes

The Contemporary isn’t really closed off at all so I imagine it’s quite common but it did take me by surprise!

6 Likes

:heart: That you stopped at MK Sacred Spaces for a photo! That sounds like something that I would do (while my kids are rolling their eyes in sync.)
Chef Mickey’s is one of our must-dos every trip, and the AYCTE menu is so much better than the buffet used to be. The potatoes were my favorite!

10 Likes

They were so good!!

6 Likes

Psst … where exactly is the MK sacred space? I know the AK one but not any others. Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

10 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

But remember it’s just a secret between the hundreds of us Liners on this forum. :shushing_face: :rofl:

18 Likes

To be fair, though, I’ve peeked in there every time I’ve walked past it since finding out that it existed, and have never seen anyone in there. If I ever do, I’ll probably assume they’re a liner, run in there, and start chatting at them like a crazy person. They will probably not be a liner, and think that I am insane😬.

15 Likes

I have been by twice when people have been in there, unfortunately. I guess it’s just luck of the draw. I wish it were more secret!

9 Likes

If you go on the shopdisney website just search for gift cards, and it lets you select the amount, the card design and the email address of the recipient. After you complete the purchase it tells you it could take up to an hour. As soon as they send it to your recipient they send you an email to let you know. Easy peasy.

9 Likes

Thank you for explaining!!!

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: btw is there one in EP or HS? Or only in AK and MK. :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Been there, done that. Yes it was awkward, no I don’t regret it :rofl:

7 Likes

I don’t know that we have christened a EP or HS sacred space. We need to take nominations and make a decision!

13 Likes

That will obviously require one of your polls. :smirk:

10 Likes

Yep. I’ve only ridden MS green, and only once or twice. I have been skipping it for years.

6 Likes

I had the same reaction. I think MMRR is one of the few rides @missoverexcited and I both like. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes