Choose the secret we know before life makes us grow, there’s nowhere to go but up! A turning 18/going to university celebration trip July 2022

It’s funny!

7 Likes

FIFY

3 Likes

Well I know that now!!

5 Likes

There’s a hack!

9 Likes

I had no idea this was a thing! :rofl:

10 Likes

Caught up!

Love your Chef Mickey pics. Looks like you had a blast. I love the pics of you and Joe together :heart:

Ben would have been thrilled with the ostrich holding up the Safari. His all time favorite Safari is one with the ostrich traffic jam :joy:

13 Likes

I thought about Ben a lot!

7 Likes

I’d love an ostrich jam. I always get the ankole cattle jam.

1 Like

What a good looking kid!

Apparently gets it from his Mum

Frustrating. We had that happen with our kids before too and it’s maddening.

:cry:

Now that’s nice!

The things we do for our kids :heart: I ride the teacups with Luke for the same reason (and used to ride Primeval Whirl with him too)

I love the Madagascar one too! And I really do enjoy Beverly!

This is wonderful :heart:

This is how I felt about it. So many people say you’re paying for the atmosphere - well, it didn’t do a thing for me.

Same.

12 Likes

I would never ride it if my family didn’t want to. Overrated IMO

I love that he’s like an old friend, you know?

One of my favorite things, too. So pretty :heart:

I mean, you’ve seen all that so… :wink:

:laughing:

LOL! So you actually went to Epcot then :slight_smile: Good work!

I mean Epcot at night, and nearly empty too? chef’s kiss Gorgeous pics!!

12 Likes

@missoverexcited did the rest of your luggage ever show up once you got home?

5 Likes

Aw thank you!

There are no other rides that bother me but if there were I’m sure I’d still ride them with him.

One day maybe we’ll be drinking Beverly shots together :joy:

12 Likes

I am counting on it. Missing your visit was one of the things that made me the most sad about missing TGBELM2022

14 Likes

I would ride Test Track once. We did it about 6 times though!

Soarin’ wouldn’t be the same without Patrick!

I actually did go to Epcot! It is so beautiful at night, it’s hard to take bad photos!

11 Likes

Spoilers! But no. We think it’s at Heathrow, although we didn’t fly from there.

4 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: After college (in the mid 90’s) I lived and worked in London for 6 months at a recruitment agencies for computer games programmers. They always hired Americans for my position because the programmers “liked to talk to the chatty Americans” :joy:

I just recalled one of my flatmates was from Manchester too :hugs:

12 Likes

That’s funny! I wouldn’t have thought computer game programmers were a chatty bunch. Though Joe is doing computer science at uni.

I’m sure that was your favourite flat mate! Mancunians are awesome.

9 Likes

I think that was their point, get the quiet computer programmers chatting with the American and then they would stick with the agency!

My flatmates were a couple, but I believe she was from outside of Richmond because he made fun of her posh acent. Two of the nicest people I have ever met.

5 Likes

Heresy.

5 Likes