Childless (Geriatric) Millennials are Home for the Holidays!

Sounds like a fun day ahead! That brisket dip is delicious!

1 Like

Wait really??? I was planning sdd g+ whatever shows up and then rotr by like 702.

2 Likes

You can do that too but times will be for later in the day. Which is fine if you’re ok with that.

2 Likes

Ok phew, I’m glad Jeff answered you! I’m the dunce who crammed for the test and failed! Don’t be like Melissa.

Getting jazzed for this evening!

11 Likes

Ughhh really? Our flight leaves at 530 :pensive:

1 Like

If the return times coming up aren’t to your liking, you can either choose a different attraction and RD/ wait standby for the more popular one (SDD) or keep refreshing and hope an earlier time eventually pops up (risky but with enough time and refreshes, something probably will pop up for the morning. Usually between 7:08-7:11am early return times start being returned to the queue from people who were holding them but didn’t ultimately select it).

If you need a morning return time for RotR, I would try to get that first thing then right at 7am. Because you don’t want to have to RD or standby that one if you can help.

3 Likes

Bye, bye Disney World! Ah did we have a blast and I think we fit in everything that we wanted to do. Just finished an excellent breakfast at Steakhouse 71 and a resort tour on DME and we’ll be in the air in a couple of hours. I promise to fill in the trip report soon.

15 Likes

I love that you are wearing matching Mom and Dad shirts even without the kiddos.

1 Like

brickface cat

6 Likes

Unpossible! Your actions have none of the physically, mentally, or spiritually searing pain of the hard catechistic path that the Truly Faithful must follow! Your very soul is in peril! Repent before it destroys you!!!

3 Likes

Oh… That shot brings back memories for me. This was from our Jan 2007 trip and my 3 week old DD’s first trip! On our arrival night we took a fireworks cruise and took this shot before we headed out on the seven seas.

6 Likes