Checklist & Tips for joining a Virtual Queue

Using the BG1 by Joel, I succefully got BG1, this morning.

4 Likes

Oh! I am glad it worked for you !

2 Likes

Why does Disney find this so hard of a nut to crack… They should just ask you in the AM from 7-11am to request a boarding group and then just lottery them out a couple times a day.

This whole racing to push the button at 7am is completely ridiculous, leaves people feeling burnt, and all it adds is hearing people cheer around you if they got one. It also excludes protected classes like the elderly and disabled who have a harder time with the interface.

1 Like

I agree, it’s not ideal especially when VQ is the ONLY option to ride. The 1:00 drop is easier, because you have more time than 5 seconds.

But soon, there will be a second option when the LL opens and IAS$$ is available.

1 Like

Just wanted to share that I think the new BG system on MDE for Remy is SO much better and easier than before. Thanks Disney IT? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nice! Will this be your first time? Enjoy :grinning:

1 Like

I forgot to give you credit for all your help setting up this thread too :heart:. It is not my first time on Remy; I got an AP squeak peek last month but I just had to try for a boarding group… right?!? :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like

What was better and easier about it?

2 Likes

I think one thing to know ahead is to login before 0700 for the set up. I got on at 0659 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So, You could set up your group ahead. And then there were directions about refreshing and next steps. If I wasn’t caught by my own tardiness this morning I would have taken more screen shots but I think they’ve been captured already. The main thing that’s changed is a guided set up which is helpful for newbies. JMHO

2 Likes

Odd I never got a push notification that my group was being called. I went to look BC it was time although there was a BIG voice earlier apologizing for something being down.

3 Likes

I posted it on another thread but this happened today

3 Likes

Just following up from earlier, and to explain to others that missed this.

Yes, you can now log in and “confirm your party” up to 1 hr ahead of 7:00 (or 1:00). This changed about a month ago. Now you only have to click twice (at 7:00) on the same page, where before you had to click 3 times on 3 separate pages.

2 Likes

Hello! So I used this when we were at WDW back in September and it worked amazingly!! I was wondering if there is anything like this DL for ROTR or Spider-Man? We are planning on going tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s basically the same process, with minor differences in the DL app. I would just open the app and familiarize yourself with it. Do the same thing - have multiple people trying right at 7:00:00 (or half a second before).

The only major difference is that the second drop starts at 12pm (instead of 1pm as it is at WDW).

Is there a different code or something? I have the BG one and I logged in but it only shows Remy ride.

1 Like

I think I figured it out now!

1 Like

Ok good. If you see Remy, you are in the WDW app! The Disneyland App is separate.

Yeah I see that now. I played around with it and looks like it will work well!! Thank you!

1 Like

No Virtual Queue for Remy starting next week, will change to Standby Queue. I would guess we may not see any VQ usage at WDW until new attractions open.
Screenshot from MDE:

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised that ROTR still mentions the VQ after not using it for so long.

1 Like