Checking Every Day?

They are still trying to let the fire die down from Genie and AP news.

What, did they learn nothing from the past 5 years? The best way to shift the news cycle is to release new “news.”

Unless their next announcement is about the “New” dining plan, with a new and improved price structure (sorry- I had to say it).

2 Likes

Yup. Buy three meals, get one.

Not one free.

Just one.

And, if you want to eat they meal during a normal meal time, pay just $15 extra per person per day. Otherwise breakfast is at 2am, lunch at 215pm and dinner at 945pm

11 Likes

Oh I like it
You’ve heard of Weight Watchers?
Now Disney offers Wait WTF Happened?

6 Likes

oh I missed this announcement (on DDP)

The New DIsney Dining Plan involves intermittent fasting. The Deluxe Plan is an eight hour window to use your three dining credits. Hurry, now. And may the odds be in your favor.

11 Likes

Literally just laughed out loud :joy:

6 Likes

Any leads or rumors on when California Grill will start taking reservations for after October 2nd?

1 Like

No word. But they are running out of time so it should be any minute.

2 Likes

I am also still waiting for info on Flying Fish. I wish I could at least set up a reservation finder for it. June taught me to have back up dining plans in case of a rain out.

4 Likes

Thank you and agree that they need to figure this out soon.

My window for my leading reservation is open and tomorrow would be my day to book CG.

3 Likes

Polynesian Monorail Station opened this morning!

11 Likes

Awesome. That’ll make my trip to Trader Sam’s and then back to MK a little easier, hopefully.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’ve missed this somewhere, but what is the status on parking lot trams?

1 Like

Great question!

Was someone looking for this date?

6 Likes

2 Likes

Cool. Day before my Epcot day. Now I can try Beverly.

4 Likes