Checking Every Day?

Parking trams need to come back. Handicap lot is FULL at AK today 7/16/21. I can’t imagine the hike for regular parking :flushed:

Happily Ever After will continue to show at 9:15 PM through August 9. Starting August 10, it will begin at 8:45 PM.

EPCOT Forever will continue to start at 10:00 PM through August 1. Starting on August 2, it will be shown at 9:00 PM Monday through Thursday and at 10:00 PM Friday through Sunday.

4 Likes

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/operating-hours/news/16jul2021-operating-hours-extended-at-all-four-walt-disney-world-theme-parks-in-latest-calendar-update.htm

3 Likes

This article looks at the park hours for the week leading up to the 50th anniversary kick off, as well as the 1st and 2nd of October.

MK is closing at 8pm on the 30th and 9pm on the 1st and 2nd.
EPCOT is keeping their 11am opening time and closing at 9pm each of the three days.
DHS is open 9am to 9pm all three days.
AK’s hours are 8am to 7pm all three days.

Of course, it could all change tomorrow!!

I am wondering if they will be running HEA on September 30th with that early, 8pm closing time?

4 Likes

In the Before Time, was AK always such a late opening?

Yes, it’s just being used as a seating area with AC for now. I don’t expect it to open back up normally anytime soon, if ever now that Disney controls the the pavilion. Even Tangierine Cafe isn’t REALLY Tangierine Cafe. It’s the Morocco festival booth moved to that location and it is temporary (though with festivals going on all the time now, not all that temporary, I suppose).

1 Like

Excuse me? :triumph: And they’re closing an hour EARLY the day before?

Epcot Monorail is back!!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/transportation/monorail/news/18jul2021-walt-disney-world-monorail-system-returns-to-epcot-after-18-month-closure.htm

6 Likes

Hall Of Presidents to reopen in August

9 Likes

This is something we have never seen in our trips to Disney World. Might be a bit of a stretch to hope it will be opened the first week of August when we are there, but maybe?

1 Like

My mom was hoping it would open before our trip in August! Hopefully it opens in early August. It will be a nice choice for AC if we need.

1 Like

If nothing else it’s a nice extended AC break.

1 Like

Yay! My DH will be excited!

Both of our trips have happened when HOP has been closed to add a President. I told the kids that we likely will never see it if we maintain an every 4 yr schedule

2 Likes

I can buy tickets in confidence now!

5 Likes

REHEARSALS AT MONSTERS INC HAVE STARTED!!!

Who is excited?

This Guy or should I say That Guy…

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/monsters-inc-laugh-floor-comedy-club/news/20jul2021-rehearsals-begin-at-monsters-inc-laugh-floor-comedy-club-as-reopening-nears.htm

24 Likes

I cannot love this enough. I have tears in my eyes, actually, and I’m well aware that is quite the reaction. But this is the one thing that we have done every trip, in fact, several times a trip. Almost every day we were in MK. I think this is just my family’s speed, for some reason.
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

5 Likes

Oh I hope this opens for our trip in two weeks!!!

3 Likes

We are three weeks from today…I have hope for us both!

3 Likes

It is probably my ds’ favorite thing in the Magic Kingdom. Our last trip I am pretty sure we did it 10+ times across seven days!

Ds won’t be with dd and I in October, but it will definitely be part of the plan!

3 Likes