Checking Every Day?

I need all the small boats to start operating. WL to CR, OKW to DS, etc.

Also Boma needs to reopen asap!

5 Likes

Word!

1 Like

Someone must have been checking every day for this! No Mickey bars, but at least we have legit ketchup.

1 Like

We would be looking at September 30th. :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMHO: Unless you like dripping sweat into your meal :wink: … do Hoopty Doo… it’s inside w/ AC :wink: I really wanted to enjoy the show at the Poly. There were 9 of us and as soon as we finished eating the family (all but me and DH) got up and left b/c of the extreme heat. I felt bad for the performers, ppl were walking out left and right b/c of the temps.

So can I just bookmark this and pass it off as my TR next year?

3 Likes

If it shields us from the shirtless photo, absolutely.

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: you are on a roll!!!

1 Like

well, no guarantees…
Like Eisenhower, I will keep the “nuclear option” on the table in case ppl clamour for pics.
MAD (Mutually Assured Disgust)

1 Like

Now that we are staying at the Poly, I was going to try and do SoA (this acronym has a totally different meaning in my real life and is difficult to use here) while we were there and do Hoop-Dee-Doo later in the trip.

Since there have been no hints about the SoA show, I am expecting that we will just do Hoop-Dee-Doo on the 30th.

This is my trip of firsts…and I have never been to either show!!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re delaying some of the shows starting back until Oct 1 (or after) so they can promote them as returning with the 50th anniversary (ugh). They just released the F&W live music schedule - through Sept 30. It’s all local bands like how they did with Flower & Garden. Watch them bring back Eat to the Beat starting Oct 1.

2 Likes

My next trip is in September, and my big three that I’m still waiting on are:

• FastPass regardless of format (or at least an announcement that it’s not coming back, or coming back after my trip, so that I can finalize my touring plans)

• Fireworks Dessert Parties - for MK and Epcot

• Trader Sam’s reopening at Poly

Then in terms of more minor/nice to have things, I’m still hoping for:

• Return of Finding Nemo at AK

• Return of Minnie Vans

• Earlier opening hours for Epcot (at least FutureWorld)

• Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage at HS

• Fantasmic (not likely at this point I think)

• Return of BoG quick service lunch rather than fixed price (also not likely I think)

5 Likes

I gotta say, anything in France sponsored by ketchup (or Kraft food in general) feels…wrong.

I love Kraft foods, and France. But they do not belong in the same sentence!

This is a must. While the later start time provided my teenagers (and husband) a nice option for sleeping in, it really is a buzzkill. And it made it challenging to see all of Epcot (and we didn’t).

2 Likes

Yes to all of the above…I think an EPCOT dessert party, earlier EPCOT hours, and whatever FP is going to look like are the most important ones for me…the rest are all icing on the cake!

1 Like

Lol I avoid ketchup (aka tomato water) everywhere in Europe but at a theme park, I feel like real ketchup is a little important! But I definitely wouldn’t be expecting/wanting ketchup or even fries/frites/chips at any restaurant outside of DLP.

2 Likes

Yep - as is, I’m not planning on even trying to ride Soarin’ or Test Track, since I’m trying to be done with all rides no later than 2pm to start F&W sampling. Unless FP comes back in some form or I can get the Frozen Ever After Dessert party, I have to assume I’m only going to get to one headliner, and I’ve never ridden FEA, so that’s the one.

I’ll make a trip just for this.

2 Likes

Funny ketchup is one of my biggest memories from my only trip to the UK. We spent most of our trip in the Lake District and when we’d ask for ketchup we’d get 1 or 2 packets for a whole plate of fish and chips. When we got to London we had a burger and fries at the Hard Rock (this was during the whole mad cow don’t eat beef time period) and we were soooo happy to see a bottle of ketchup on the table.

4 Likes

I quite agree…

2 Likes