Checking Every Day?

Test re-opening tommorrow night

Maybe targeting July 1st to sell food to the crowd gathering for HEA

8 Likes

9 Likes

Non-paid extra hours? That feels so generous compared to the other options we’ve been hearing rumors about! :joy:

6 Likes

Well, we’ll see what happens since right now it’s a rumor. :joy:

3 Likes

I only find this annoying because our last trip, none of our magic bands worked to pull up our DME reservation and I actually brought my confirmation paperwork this time so they used that…

2 Likes
11 Likes
4 Likes

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Yes this is a complete sentence!!!)

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s the little things.

2 Likes

WTF?! Why did Canada Far and Wide shut down?! They JUST launched a new one!

(yeah you guys aren’t the only ones who can just scan other sites for info… :rofl:)

3 Likes

It is speculated that the theater will be hosting the Canadian portion of the Food & Wine Festival starting on July15th. It has been a F&W venue in the past.

1 Like

Maybe Disney is mad at the Canadian government for keeping the travel border closed and not letting any Canucks into Florida. :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t’ know …last week…I saw someone driving around w/ Quebec plates on their car and thought, “How did they get in/here?” :laughing:

1 Like

We don’t consider those from Quebec part of Canada. :rofl:

They might be there for the Stanley Cup Finals. They may have found a loophole to justify the trip as “essential”.

3 Likes

Mais pourquoi ?

1 Like

Can’t Canadian citizens come to the US but need to quarantine on return?

ahhh… I was trying to think of reasons why I’d see a Canadian registered car too.

Launching a new one: Canada Closed and Unvaccinated.

5 Likes

Casey’s reopening date June 30! @OBNurseNH

Reopening Date Announced for Casey's Corner, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, "Mary Poppins Returns"-Themed Citricos, and More

11 Likes