Checking Every Day?

Is it open?? What is this picture?

Touringplans live video from MK going on right now on IG. It’s not open today, but she said that it looked like it was so close!

1 Like

They have FOUR days…

6 Likes

I have faith.

2 Likes

I am adding to my list.

Normally, I am not a fan of fireworks dessert parties, but since this is my “splurge” trip for experiences I think I really need the Frozen Dessert Party to be available the first week of October in EPCOT.

1 Like

Drinking water fountains are back at WDW.

5 Likes

I know we are very spoiled, but our first two trips we never watched the fireworks in any park (kids were too small, I thought, and I didn’t want to deal with crowds). The next two trips, we watched HEA from the Plaza Garden viewing area. So we’ve never had to reserve a good spot. I wouldn’t want to miss the fireworks, but I’ll have to do some research on how to grab the best spot if the dessert parties aren’t back by August! I’ve never been big on packed crowds even before the pandemic…

I saw a report that marshmallow roasting is back at Boardwalk.

1 Like

After having completed another trip…I really, truly miss the resort airline check in. The lines for JetBlue to check luggage was insane. I think that was the longest line I waited in all week.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Well then. No time like the present??

3 Likes

Anything more on Caseys?? Seemed like it was a go for this weekend but I haven’t heard anything more…

1 Like

There are CM in the restaurant in costume today.

7 Likes

They knew @OBNurseNH was on her way!

7 Likes

They’re waiting for you to arrive!

4 Likes

Hey looks like 8 Spoon is reopening at AK!!
(OK maybe that’s not a Must for most people but it is for us as it’s DW’s name.)

1 Like
6 Likes

All store entrances are open at HS. And no ques to get in either.

4 Likes

That was my experience last week. The only store queue we saw was at Mousegear

2 Likes

Interesting