Checking Every Day?

It was definitely cleaned up and adjusted.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. Just not as gone off the front page as I thought. :joy:

2 Likes

Baby Step

3 Likes

Minor good sign for AP sales

If WDW was getting rid of AP’s, they would not add new AP cards to Mobile Magic

6 Likes

Oh thank you, thank you for this bit of happy news. Let’s hope it’s NOT a cruel joke! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:

1 Like

As the first reply says, I never knew they had them!

2 Likes

Never really go into those shops in HS, but DW has made DD use the dressing rooms in the Emporium on Main Street. There are a couple of small ones tucked away in the corners of the store.

1 Like

We have spent a lot of time in those shops in HS! I’ve never noticed them in the Emporium either. I could have done with using one a time or two as well.

1 Like

Hmmm perhaps there will be the opportunity for the return of “bus roulette “? If all parks are open on the day, I can simply register for a new park while on way to said park.

i like the possibility .

2 Likes

I think APRs wouldn’t be bad if you could change day of.

3 Likes

I still think they should make modifying your APR possible instead of cancel / rebook. And they should hold a small number of APRs for people switching between parks last minute, so that if you already have a pass, you’d have a higher chance of getting a high-demand one.

5 Likes

Agree. And we haven’t seen them while in “full capacity mode” so…. Maybe they’ll just be a formality when it comes to spontaneous park going?

2 Likes

Also I want to add— hopping more freely!! If I’m staying at beach club I would like to pop in to Epcot for lunch.

3 Likes

Absolutely. But there is a bit of “locking in” as people would be hesitant to cancel and rebook given that they could possibly lose out completely

Not sure if that’s a benefit
though. But it would be much nicer to not have to worry about being stuck because of sudden park capacity limits

1 Like

Hopping should start once all parks are open. The busses can start at 2, but you should be able to hop once you’ve tapped in and every park is open

1 Like

The big factor holding back park hopping is the 1 PM Boarding Group for ROTR.

That’s why hopping doesn’t start till 2 PM. Otherwise you would end up with a large number of people hopping into HS for the 1 PM lottery, then have an exodus of losers at 1:05 PM.

2 Likes

That’s an easy fix, though: no “hs reservation”, no RotR.

If they can detect you haven’t tapped into your first park, they should easily be able to check that.

2 Likes

Are they cleaning rooms every day now?

Plexiglass gone from Dinosaur as well

5 Likes

I keep remembering this conversation:

3 Likes