Checking Every Day?

I saw a report from somebody who spoke with a reservations CM today. The CM told them that the arcades in resorts are reopening tomorrow.

8 Likes

Anybody waiting on TT splash pad? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

If so, you’re golden!

(It was still roped off on Tuesday.)

6 Likes

BTMRR is back open.

3 Likes

May or may not have changed my last full day at AK on my upcoming trip to Studios just in case Fantasmic comes back by then. I’m beginning to be a little hopeful with all the hints at things happening, and I figure it will be easier to switch to another park if there is no announcement beforehand than it would be to keep the day at AK and then try to switch TO Studios closer to time if there is an announcement.

5 Likes

I’ve seen some reports that monorail plexi dividers are being removed tonight.

8 Likes

I wonder what is going to happen with the EPCOT line?

1 Like

I haven’t been on yet, but for those missing pre show = )

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/mickey-and-minnies-runaway-railway/news/14jun2021-mickey-and-minnies-runaway-railway-pre-show-returns.htm

5 Likes

Oh cool! I didn’t even realize I had missed anything so it will be fun to see what it was :joy:

3 Likes

I could tell we were missing something and I was bummed about it! I hope the stretching room returns at HM too…

3 Likes

Before 10/1 I would love to have the following back…

EPCOT/MK Monorail
Magic Kingdom Railroad
Tours - specifically Keys to the Kingdom and Wild Africa Trek
Port Orleans (either or both)

7 Likes

Epcot monorail … checking every day for this one, 1000x :pray:

7 Likes

I’ve seen some talk that the issue with the EPCOT monorail is both needing personnel and having enough monorails currently being able run both that and the resort line. Hopefully things will change before too long and the EPCOT line will be back up soon.

2 Likes

EPCOT monorail and Minnie Vans. Those are my two wishes. We are there in two days so it doesn’t look great. But masks were lifted and pre-shows started. So one can hope!

3 Likes

I recall reading that the Minnie Vans won’t be coming back, but I can’t remember where I read it. Despite the high cost, they were great for my family with two kids needing car seats so I was disappointed to read that.

1 Like

Pretty sure they will be coming back. Just recently when they relocated the ride share parking at HS they included Minnie Van signage. There’s also a fleet of Minnie Vans parked at a remote lot (at EPCOT?).

4 Likes

Wow … that is good news.

Edit: I googled it and there are articles from last fall indicating the Minnie Vans were likely being permanently retired, but I see articles from the past few weeks indicating that maybe the Minnie Vans will be coming back.

3 Likes

I wonder how much the current national labor shortage is affecting Disney restaurants/Minnie vans…

2 Likes

So is it my impression or amongst all the feedback of what people are checking for every day, there’s not a lot of people on the edge of their seat awaiting the return of Dining Plans?

OK they’re cute and bubblicious (as in they are aces at keeping you in the bubble), but wasn’t the collective wisdom that Minnie Vans offer little over taxis or other ride shares?

1 Like

oooohhh… it is a money maker for Disney but they’d have to fix/open up all restaurants first and fix their bus issue :wink:

1 Like