Checking Every Day?

That’s an amazing location! Is that a photopass photographer spot? I’d love to stake it out at sunset and wait for the monorail.

2 Likes

It is! It is right next to Cosmic Rewind.

1 Like

How about the Pirate Adventure Cruises?? We did one on Cape Cod and now I know my boys would have loved this!!

4 Likes

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/fantasmic/news/20jul2022-fantasmic-takes-another-step-towards-its-long-awaited-return-to-walt-disney-world.htm

3 Likes

Good news!!!

2 Likes

So I just started planning a december trip and am now daily looking at hotel availability especially at Poly, which seems to be nearly fully booked for dec 15-19. Thankfully, even though we weren’t going this year, I still had a back up room booked at CR since january. Theme park view for what consodering now was a “reasonable” rate.

I’m still hoping we’ll get something eventually at Poly, but seems like it will be even busier that last year for this time based on hotel availability. Last year we scored the small suite very late.

1 Like

My now 21yo dd loved the two she did years ago. One from POR and one from the GF!

I gave my princess loving then 7yo a choice between the second pirate cruise or BBB and she chose the pirate cruise. She told me she would rather BE a pirate rather than have her hair done as a princess! :pirate_flag:

I asked the boat captain for our Enchantment Fireworks Cruise on Saturday about the Kid’s Pirate Cruises and she said she has no idea if/when they would be returning. She went on to share that they aren’t even close to being fully staffed and she couldn’t see it returning until they had far more staff than they do now.

2 Likes

We will be there at the same time!

2 Likes

I’m getting a bit anxious when seeing this hotel scarcity combined with the crazy prices. These dates about a week before christmas have been busy, but not christmas week crazy om prior years. But considering how heavy crowds we’ve seen throughout the year, I’m wondering if even this time is “too late” to avoid the worst mayhem…

1 Like

Cool, I think some others here too have talked about similar dates

1 Like

Good news Merida fans! She was back in the Magic Kingdom greeting guests again yesterday.

6 Likes

@lizzieanne771

2 Likes

Yep! I saw it and decided to sacrifice one day of potentially 2 rides on Cosmic to start at MK since she is only meeting before hopping time.

4 Likes

I may have missed someone else posting about this. I was just disappointed that they didn’t add fried rice to the menu (as far as I can tell). It’s a major shake-up - more sushi, completely different entrees. I’m not sure how I feel about it.

1 Like

Someone stopped by the restaurant today and asked about this. They were told the app was wrong, the menu didn’t change?

2 Likes

That’s pretty awful if they completely got rid of the standard tepanyaki menu.

3 Likes

Chat thread:

3 Likes

Oh good! I thought some of the changes looked wrong, but I was thinking the glitch would be more limited (like the wine menu going away). Good to hear it is just a complete glitch. However, I’m still holding out hope for fried rice someday! :joy:

3 Likes

I completely missed the hibachi issue because I was distracted by:

• Sashimi Sampler is now Fresh Sashimi Sampler and price increased from $16 to $24

My husband and son have always gotten that in the past and now I have to wonder how Un-fresh it was to save the $8…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

:rofl: I saw that too and wondered…

4 Likes